New knives

SDS

I just wanted to let folks know that I'm still alive and kicking. Due to a series of events the knifemaking has come to a crawl and will probably remain slow for a little while longer. Things will work out, it's just a slow process.

Here is a D2 bowie I have been working on to take to the Tulsa custom knife show on Aug. 28,2010. It is a D2 blade with damascus guard and pommel and stag handle.

The sheath is veg. tanned liner wrapped with deerskin rawhide. The throat is wrapped with beaver tail leather and the belt loop is veg. tanned leather with a shallow cut pattern that has been color stained. The stitching up the seams are linen cord and the tacks are cut copper tacks. The fringe is deerskin with brass and glass beads, copper cones and horsehair.

004_renamed_30877.jpg

002_renamed_29412.jpg

003_renamed_13907.jpg

001_renamed_4806.jpg

I'll have a few others at the show this weekend too. I just wanted to show that I'm still alive and kicking.

SDS

SHAWN WHAT THE COST OF THE SMALL KNIFE THE BIG ONE LOOKS SUPER THANKS DON B.:thumbup:

Email sent D86PQ. I misunderstood your email but responded again to, hopefully, answer your questions.

Thanks,
SDS

Back