New Limited Edition Jarosz Deluxe Hunter

I just got home and found mine. This knife is beautiful and quite different than anything in my collection. Now, on to the good and the disappointing...

It sure is sexy:

gF3IhEM.jpg

With the BK16 for scale:

q9amsvt.jpg

Nice details:

f4Zr91H.jpg

The disappointing; I noticed this immediately, my sheath came sliced:

RHwcYd9.jpg

xGthy59.jpg

Not cool. :(

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR , is there anything you can do to help me?

Hello Geof,

My apologies; I have been out of the office traveling. Customer Service told me they spoke with you and got you squared away. Hope you enjoy your knife!

Holy :poop: ! Pics don't do this blade justice :) I knew it looked comfy :D !!! This is a Very NICE KNIFE :thumbsup: GREAT JOB UNION CUTLERY ;) DAMM ! And it even came with Blade Guard Paste ! Did I say it feels great! :p Sorry for my excitement, it's that Awesome :D
IMG_3285.JPG IMG_3290.JPG IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3292.JPG

Blade Guard Paste? :thumbsup:

My Apologies to Mr Jarosz for leaving you out above. I'am very pleased with the Globetrotter and the Turok. I can tell I'am going to enjoy this Knife as well :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Great Blades :)

Xr6x Xr6x , I’m glad you like it too! Ain’t it cool? :D
It's more than COOL! I rounded the top back corners of the scales a little bit . Made a big difference :)
IMG_3297.JPG
Left the dust so you could see. Can't tell I did anything after I wiped it :D nothing will ever feel as good as a Becker :D Close though :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just a heads up to all the Jarosz Hunter owners out there :p Check your grip screws! I was surprised to find them pretty loose :D. It's always a good idea to always check the screws on all new Knives :thumbsup: while they were loose I had to check out whats underneath. The tang is solid :) the middle screw is longer then the end screws so don't mix them. The Knife is AMAZING I like it . The Sheath :( . I would have preferred kydex ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I wonder if we could replace the screws with another type of Chicago screw.

Xr6x, what’s up with your sheath? Seems to me like the blade will slice it very easily. I’m very cautious when I take it out and replace it.

Thanks for the tip. I wonder if we could replace the screws with another type of Chicago screw.

Xr6x, what’s up with your sheath? Seems to me like the blade will slice it very easily. I’m very cautious when I take it out and replace it.
I'am sure the screws can be replaced.I don't mind the screws :thumbsup:. The Sheath, I don't like to have to be so careful not to slice it :p it is getting better with use. BUT !

I agree completely. I’m very careful with the sheath.

Nice looking but for hunting 5.5 in is a little large unless it's moose, bison, elk and what the hell does a recurve help with anything breaking down game?? Just makes it a pita to sharpen in the field and makes it close to useless for general camp and kitchen cooking chores??
Did I mention it was pretty.......straight edge would have that in closet.....too bad

Nice looking but for hunting 5.5 in is a little large unless it's moose, bison, elk and what the hell does a recurve help with anything breaking down game?? Just makes it a pita to sharpen in the field and makes it close to useless for general camp and kitchen cooking chores??
Did I mention it was pretty.......straight edge would have that in closet.....too bad
It actually is very nimble. A little pocket rod is all you would need to touch up the edge in the field if and when needed .As for slicing up things the little recurve is Awesome did I say Awesome I did :D I wasn't sure how I would like a little recurve eather cause I never had one . But don't knock it till you try it ;). I like how my hand stays in a comfortable position and clear from what your cutting like meat using just the belly :thumbsup: Carving is also cool :D
IMG_3308.JPG
It's not all that big It has a very nice size comfy handle

Last edited:
Question for OKB ? Noticed the Jarosz Hunter is out of stock and was wondering if this is temporary?

We do have some left still. With the new website (if you haven't check it out yet head over to KA-BAR.com) some of the updates on inventory can take some time. If you would like to order in the meantime give us a call at 800-282-0130

Are these a regular production or a limited production knife? I thought they were part of the 'State and Union' collection?

Back