New Liong Mah Knives for 2018

The Hawk looks very nice as does the Eraser.

The Lanny is my favorite knife to carry and would really like it in M390.

A lot of win with the new 2018 models. Really cool to see that Liong thinned out the blade stock on the new designs.

LOL - looks like it.

My next mission impossible is to get Reate to dump RWL34 and switch to M390, S90V, Vanax and Elmax and effing well mix it up a bit.

Oh man. If they rolled out a line of Vanax Liong Mah Erasers, I would maybe finally be able to justify spending $350 on a regular production knife...

Oh man. If they rolled out a line of Vanax Liong Mah Erasers, I would maybe finally be able to justify spending $350 on a regular production knife...

Bohler's newer Vanadis 10 steel is starting to roll out into the knife world too.

But it looks like they finally dumped RWL34 in favor of M390 and Liong went that way too from S35VN. I doubt I had anything to do with it - even though they told me to stop posting about it (in a nice way). Thanks Reate - especially to David, Shera and Jack. :)

Anyone else snag an eraser? I can't wait! Liong is such a genuine nice guy who obviously puts true heart into his work.

The CF Eraser is super tempting. The CRKT version was neat looking but it was discontinued before F&F could disappoint me :D so the Reate made is reallllly up my alley.
Supposedly dropping in 2-3 weeks.

The CF Eraser is super tempting. The CRKT version was neat looking but it was discontinued before F&F could disappoint me :D so the Reate made is reallllly up my alley.
Supposedly dropping in 2-3 weeks.

Totally! If i didn't have a deposit on a jack I'd have held off for the cf version but the ti looks great imo and was an irresponsible present to myself to tide over before the other irresponsible present to myself haha

Totally! If i didn't have a deposit on a jack I'd have held off for the cf version but the ti looks great imo and was an irresponsible present to myself to tide over before the other irresponsible present to myself haha

The Ti needs some color, other than that I like it too.

The Ti needs some color, other than that I like it too.
Yeah, contrast is important - that's one of the cool things about the Tuxedo GSD. Brian Nadeau's (Reate-produced) Micro Typhoon has a tuxedo version inspired by Liong's GSD.

Yeah, contrast is important - that's one of the cool things about the Tuxedo GSD. Brian Nadeau's (Reate-produced) Micro Typhoon has a tuxedo version inspired by Liong's GSD.

Agreed, the Tuxedo combo looks great on both knives. :thumbsup:

That CF version needs some micarta, just sayin!

Dark Stonewash or dark acidwash bolsters and some of the Micarta he used on the KUF?
0.jpg

Sign me up.

Back