New Liong Mah Knives for 2018

You can’t really go wrong with any of his knives. The XV is pretty cool and it’s an integral design.

My current favorites are the Lanny and the Eraser.

The eraser is nice. How’s the action? Does it carry well for being a bigger knife?

Liong is quickly becoming one of my favorite makers. Just about everything that comes from him looks amazing.
With that said, I’m looking to buy my very first Liong Mah. I have 2 in mind, the warrior 2v2, and the XV.
Does anyone have experience with both or either? Any recommendations on another Liong? Any knowledge would be very helpful. Thanks!

The eraser is nice. How’s the action? Does it carry well for being a bigger knife?

I can't speak on the warrior 2...yet but I have the eraser and xv.... I can tell you that you'd be happy with either. You get a lot with the xv and I think it's very underrated with some people hating on the windows milled and the pocket clip. I've not had and problems and am able to carry mine wearing fairly thick denim jeans. The action is amazing and mine drops shut. It is a great knife and the craftsmanship with the blade and handle is worth the money...that said for EDC I'd recommend the eraser. I have the ti version which is a little slimmer thanthe cf. I've carried mine everyday since I've purchased it. It carries extremely well and the action and sound of the knife are very satisfying.

I can't speak on the warrior 2...yet but I have the eraser and xv.... I can tell you that you'd be happy with either. You get a lot with the xv and I think it's very underrated with some people hating on the windows milled and the pocket clip. I've not had and problems and am able to carry mine wearing fairly thick denim jeans. The action is amazing and mine drops shut. It is a great knife and the craftsmanship with the blade and handle is worth the money...that said for EDC I'd recommend the eraser. I have the ti version which is a little slimmer thanthe cf. I've carried mine everyday since I've purchased it. It carries extremely well and the action and sound of the knife are very satisfying.
Thank you for the great info. All seem like great knives. I feel like I should just put names in a hat and choose that way.

Also, Eraser vs. Warrior 2. Thoughts?

Any reviews on these new warrior 2s? True Talon True Talon you know the specs by chance? Weight, size, ...

We haven't seen the new Warrior 2 V2 yet. Our order is unfortunately stuck in limbo while Liong attends the Blade Show West.

I've carried the CF Eraser and it's very easy to carry. Member Pogonasong gave a good review of it above. If you compared it to the other 4 inch M390 knife Reate have just released, the JACK, I would rather carry the Eraser. It's lighter, slimmer and has thinner blade stock. The JACK is a great knife but I can't see myself carrying it though.

I don't have many specs on the Warrior 2 V2 yet.
3.75 inch M90 blade
.145 blade thickness

I'll check with Liong and see if he can expand it out a bit more.

Here you go - direct from Liong’s brain to your brain - via my brain.

Specs on Warrior 2

3.75 inch blade.
.145 blade thickness
m390 steel
4.75 inch handle.
With inlay - 4 ounces

Liong is quickly becoming one of my favorite makers. Just about everything that comes from him looks amazing.
With that said, I’m looking to buy my very first Liong Mah. I have 2 in mind, the warrior 2v2, and the XV.
Does anyone have experience with both or either? Any recommendations on another Liong? Any knowledge would be very helpful. Thanks!
After much deliberation, I ended up purchasing the warrior 2 v2 with Micarta inlay this morning! Thanks to everyone that shared info on the knives. Totally excited for this one.

After much deliberation, I ended up purchasing the warrior 2 v2 with Micarta inlay this morning! Thanks to everyone that shared info on the knives. Totally excited for this one.

I think you'll be impressed. I kept one of his previous Warrior 1 knives and it's great.

It's second from the bottom in this pic.

I think you'll be impressed. I kept one of his previous Warrior 1 knives and it's great.

It's second from the bottom in this pic.

I wanted the eraser, it’s just a little to big for me though. Maybe in the future. I think you’ll be right about me being impressed by it. Just the pics of it have me drooling! Love your warrior and Lanny btw!

That is the same knife I am considering. Where did you order from if you don’t mind me asking. Only place I see it is on Liongmah website and that site is soooo bad looks like an amateur did it and not feeling it is legit. Wonder where else I can buy it from.

That is the same knife I am considering. Where did you order from if you don’t mind me asking. Only place I see it is on Liongmah website and that site is soooo bad looks like an amateur did it and not feeling it is legit. Wonder where else I can buy it from.

https://www.liongmah.com/

Liong I believe handles his own website. If you don't want to order via his website then call him up and do a phone order. Then you'll even get to speak to the man himself.

I'll even give you his phone number -

917-349-2188

I ordered from Liong’s site. Just received it today, love at first sight!

I ordered from Liong’s site. Just received it today, love at first sight!

Now you need the Eraser :D

eraser_-_bright_blades.jpg

Back