New lionSTEEL Jack Knives

I like the corkscrew and caplifter, honestly. I'm not that much of a traditional guy, so a lot of the time when I'm using one it's to keep blood pressure down in onlookers. As a secondary knife to a modern folder this appeals to me a great deal, and looks like an awesome addition to a picnic.

- very nice knife indeed

Not the type I'd buy, but a very logical and understandable addition to their great line-up :thumbsup:

Where did you get this pic from? I'm trying to find out more information about these such as size, etc.

These look pretty cool, no doubt the quality will be there. I would be interested in a Birra Jack (Birra - Itallian word for beer I believe), maybe @knifeswapper could offer an early reserve with a few additional handle materials like stag, abalone, and rams horn? Either way I will be checking these out.

When are they supposed to be landing? I'm interested in how thick the blade is BTE and the screwdriver dimensions.

Don't know when. I would guess, like most lionSTEEL offerings they'll be a little thick. Especially since the spine starts at 2.5mm.

Back