New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

D5spxa9.jpg

Gone already. Did not know that dealers receive as small batches as just several pieces per. I finally gave up and bought one from going gear for $8 more. Ordered friday and received monday, free shipping.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rusty, I hope you got a Millie Rex 45!
I haven't received ONE availability notice,
of the 5 I signed up for. Maybe the small batches are being gobbled up by early pre order's and daily sales. Leaving some pre orders unfilled and the trickling out to so many dealer's spreads them so thin. Do we know a real production number on the Rex Millie? What a nice piece it is! Of course, the good folks here appreciate the chase! Thanks to the forum, and the kind spotter's (enabler's) we enjoy our energy together. Lol

Rusty, I hope you got a Millie Rex 45!
I haven't received ONE availability notice,
of the 5 I signed up for. Maybe the small batches are being gobbled up by early pre order's and daily sales. Leaving some pre orders unfilled and the trickling out to so many dealer's spreads them so thin. Do we know a real production number on the Rex Millie? What a nice piece it is! Of course, the good folks here appreciate the chase! Thanks to the forum, and the kind spotter's (enabler's) we enjoy our energy together. Lol
Ya man, I got one.
It should arrive on Thursday. I paid a premium but I got it from a retailer on our side of the border.
Chariotz4 jumped in there to help out.
I really appreciate that.
I have no idea on production#.

As predicted, more Rex 45 millies are showing up at dealers. BladeHQ and riverside edge both now have in stock.

Back