New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

I got mine from a dealer for about $145. That was MAP.

Holy cow. So this 200$+ is total Bologna.

Honestly with the performance I see. It's 199$ all day. ;)

I will enjoy. The Rex as a perfect specimen is worth 185$ easy. I wI'll take another at sub 200$ all day.

Last edited:
Value is subjective. If you like it then you didn’t overpay. I paid over $200 for my Elmax Para2 and have no regrets. :) Enjoy that knife!!!

I have been too busy to really use my REX Para2. :(

@on_the_edge

Ive never pre ordered from them. My plan is to have one on preorder and try and snag one on the release date, from any dealer that I can, and then have the preorder as a backup. Hopefully I wont need the pre order, but they will still come through

I'm very interested in doing a blade swap between this model and my KW Millie CF/Ti in S90V. I missed out on the M4 blade swap project which I kicked myself for, but acquiring one of these will be well justified redemption for that purpose. If successful in the project, the lesser Franken Millie with the Burnt Orange handle scales + S90V blade will be gifted down to my younger sibling.

I'm very interested in doing a blade swap between this model and my KW Millie CF/Ti in S90V. I missed out on the M4 blade swap project which I kicked myself for, but acquiring one of these will be well justified redemption for that purpose. If successful in the project, the lesser Franken Millie with the Burnt Orange handle scales + S90V blade will be gifted down to my younger sibling.

Neither of the frankenmillies will be lesser when compared to anything else, and would be an amazing gift to give or receive from an older brother/sister!! Even if they hated orange!

Pure speculation here. It will probably come out in Oct. After all, people will be busy buying the DLT 20cv PM2 later this month.

If they make it tip up for the first time in forever with a nice strong detent. I will try one.
I understand that. Most people like tip up and I do too but after trying tip down, I find deployment is faster from the pocket for me. I would like to have the option though.

If it is tip up,,,, it is not a C36 Military,,,, tradition since 1996.

Carried a Military since 1998 and much prefer the tip down.

Regards,
FK

If it is tip up,,,, it is not a C36 Military,,,, tradition since 1996.

Carried a Military since 1998 and much prefer the tip down.

Regards,
FK

I agree. I am baffled by those obssesions on tip up carry. If anything, tip down carry is less likely for the blade to accidentally open in the pocket.

I hope it always stays tip down. I think it is one of, if not the only reason the Millie sprints dont vanish from inventory like the PM2 and PM3. It just means more for me!!!

Why does every C36 thread turn into an UP vs DOWN thread??? Just buy one and get over it people!

It’s such a big knife, when it comes to deployment it makes more ergonomic sense to open from a tip down position. This places the thumb right on the Spydie hole. It does takes up a lot of pocket real estate. That’s a price I’m willing to pay however.

To my knowledge, they've already released a sprint of the Military in Cruwear with grey G10.

Yes,,, Oct 2013 Sprint Run of 1200, normally it will not be produced again by Spyderco.
I have purchased two minty copies on the secondary market.

Regards,
FK

"Not allowed to shoot you either, stupid laws."

If someone enters my home with a weapon of any kind and threatens me,,, I am absolutely allowed to shoot them.
If a black bear enters the home and threatens my family,,, we must some how evacuate the home.

Every state has different laws for home protection.

Regards,
FK

F-That. I get black bears tearing up my trash, and wrecking my small trees on a regular basis. They also wander around the neighborhood homes like they own the place. If a black bear comes in my home guess what.....we are gonna be having bear bbq for the whole neighborhood.

Where is this Millie?????

Need it, I’m barely holding on to not buying a Rex 45 PM2 for a stupid price. The Millie will scratch my itch if I can wait it out.

Back