New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

Where is this Millie?????

Need it, I’m barely holding on to not buying a Rex 45 PM2 for a stupid price. The Millie will scratch my itch if I can wait it out.
I couldn't wait and snagged a NIB example for the stupid price of $190. OUCH.

Been waiting as patiently as possible but I’m about to lose my s$&t lol. The Millie is my favorite model, and everything about this sprint model is what I’ve been looking for...

Been waiting as patiently as possible but I’m about to lose my s$&t lol. The Millie is my favorite model, and everything about this sprint model is what I’ve been looking for...

I’m with ya. I think my CTS-204P is a goner if I can land a Rex Millie. Where the heck is this thing!!!!

if I can I think I am going to move the Rex blade and presentation scale into a CQI Ti millie and create the ultimate franken millie

Looks like there is not much of a chance of carving pumpkins with the Rex 45 Millie this year. This is so disappointing ... :(

Agreed; although I've also heard that good things come to those who wait (clearly, whoever said that though wasn't a knife knut ;)). My funds that I'd originally set aside for it are long gone, although if it were to make an appearance, I think I'd be able to scrounge up the cash to pick one up (I've been waiting for this guy since I originally found out about the REX 45 lineup). Fingers crossed for an appearance by American Thanksgiving!

Back