New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

They are hard to find right now because they just havent made it out to dealers. Or if they have them, they were told not to put them up for sale yet

If so, BBS gets special permission from Sal...

Wow! This is perfection. Super smooth, great lockup, snappy, almost drops shut out of the box, Even grinds, sharp. I own a good amount of Millie’s and they keep getting better. Oh and I bought 2, and both are identical. Great work Spyderco
KkzQbPt.jpg

mi8mon2.jpg

Wow! This is perfection. Super smooth, great lockup, snappy, almost drops shut out of the box, Even grinds, sharp. I own a good amount of Millie’s and they keep getting better. Oh and I bought 2, and both are identical. Great work Spyderco
KkzQbPt.jpg

mi8mon2.jpg
Looking good.
i sold that m390 milli to make room for one of these.
I’m impatiently waiting to get my hands on one.
Hoping the flood gates open soon.

Anyone know if it will work if I swap the blade of this one with the knifeworks RIL S90v cf/ti Military?

Should be easy as they haven’t announced any cqi between the two models. Just keep the washers the way they should be, easy peasy

I just did a recent swap with a CQI M4 blade into full Ti handles, also CQI. The kick of the blade would not clear the front-most lockbar insert screw. I’ve built about 12 frankenmillies so far and this last one did not go together, so the possibility of not mating together is there.

2 from them yep offtopic , i notice your grand national avatar i bought one new in 87 and loved that car, i got it down then in 10 second quarter mile at rockingham , nc , that avatar brings back memories , i planned to own that car forever then in 94 i got tboned by a 80 year old woman with no license . i tried to fix it but was gone , i parted it out i cried long time for that ride

2 from them yep offtopic , i notice your grand national avatar i bought one new in 87 and loved that car, i got it down then in 10 second quarter mile at rockingham , nc , that avatar brings back memories , i planned to own that car forever then in 94 i got tboned by a 80 year old woman with no license . i tried to fix it but was gone , i parted it out i cried long time for that ride

Ahh bummer, sounds like it was a great ride. Mine runs high 11’s but will cruise all day too. Still fun cars after all these years.

Well, as much as I didn’t want to give BBS $15 to ship something that could be delivered for $5....I went and did it. They only had around 15 left and I just didn’t want to chance it anymore. Honestly, it’s been too long and I just want the knife already so I have to suck it up.

Now I can stop obsessing and checking the other dealers everyday.

Back