NEW Mini Micro Bowie scratched by Mr.B

The more I look at this the more I like it. Basically you've accomplished what I did when I covered the tang with a grip. Bhakta made a long grip and then left some extra tang. By cutting most of it off you pretty much end up the same which is why it still felt good.
But you left plenty enough if you need to pound on something a little bit you can do so without wrecking the handle.
Well done sir.
Thank you. That is what I was going for. As little material left as possible but enough still to pound with. It was many different shapes before it stopped on this one. Some knives you trust in. Other knives you are in love with. This one, I can already tell, will be like a close friend for a long time.

Something about the silhouette reminds me of a bird of prey.

Pictures don't do it justice.

Last edited:
Have Pugs build you some pants and you won't leave home without it.
Mine is always with me.
How does one call upon the name of Pugs? I have already asked him in this thread. Is his email address known?

I have small hands. The grips still feel just right.

How does one call upon the name of Pugs? I have already asked him in this thread. Is his email address known?

I have small hands. The grips still feel just right.
Eric go to the top of the post and there is what looks like an envelope. There you can private message pugs75. It will give you the option for a title of your conversation and who you want to participate. As you start typing pugs75 his name will come up and you can private message him.
Hope this helps. Looks great my friend.

Hey Eric,
I did see the post brother and sent you a email yesterday, possibly it went to your spam or junk mail. Great job on the pommel. If you did not get the email, I will send it again.

Thanks guys. Got in touch with Pugs. His email was in my spam. We will have something in the works.

Last edited:
Very nice work on the scales, Bawanna. Sets that little rascal off well.
Finally and after all these years! I get to see Kamidog's beaver tail pantaloons for his little jewel.
Eric, if you do get Mr. Pugs to make a pair of pants for your IBBB, you'll not be sorry. He does fabulous work that I can personally attest to.

Eric in case you didn’t know this Micro AK was originally gonna be called an IBBB aka Itty Bitty Bawanna Bowie! Thought I’d let you know since this size was a design that Bawanna suggested.
And since he put his added touch on it!
I bet it has mystical powers now!! Use those powers wisely!:p

It is definitely a special knife. There has already been a lot of love put into this little one. Mr. Pugs said he would make a sheath for it too. I think that beavertail looks pretty awesome.

Last edited:
... I get to see Kamidog's beaver tail pantaloons for his little jewel.
You mean I never posted a pic before? Maybe i havent but since its not off topic here i might have another pic?

Heres one Pugs made for a piggybacked Keshar Lals friend villager Knife. Sweet eh?

886df6b2c6b45b4b5ac89f5e071988c4

Another pic for Doc!
01a66f7dd319e60d0ee84be2c07a26af

Thats some fine work right there from both Bawanna and Pugs! Dont get no better than that!

Doc. Im Gold badgie again so PM should be working. Thx Bro.

Last edited:
I believe that little bowie was one of the very first ones I scratched. Remember it well.
Also the very first one delivered. I got mine just a day or two later. Good ole days.

Yeah it was the very first one. I would have sent it to you but by the time you got it yours would have arrived so it was kinda pointless. If I had thought about it I should have had Aunti Y send it to ya anywayz since it needed checkering. It had an instant round trip to you then Pugs and then back to me but it was definitely worth the wait. No problem cause your name is all over this blade my friend! We got the short handle ones which seem to be the end of that? Im really glad to see Bhakta back doing them again tho. He does them so very well! Consider yourself lucky if you got one and even luckier if you got some Bawanna and Pugs stamped on them! Love that blade!

Last edited:
I got confirmation Pugs is going to make some beavertail skivvies for this one. I will post pictures when finished.

Edited:

I posted pictures.

Last edited:
Here's an original unmessed with one on top, the Bhakta # 2 made that I carried for years in the middle and the bottom one made by ??Anil, Ram Kumar, that now also wears elk antler that I now wear every day.

I don't have a picture here of the sheath Pugs made for the MMB, I know I have some someplace, but here's one of alligator he made for another which I like very much. Very well done.

Here's an original unmessed with one on top, the Bhakta # 2 made that I carried for years in the middle and the bottom one made by ??Anil, Ram Kumar, that now also wears elk antler that I now wear every day.

I don't have a picture here of the sheath Pugs made for the MMB, I know I have some someplace, but here's one of alligator he made for another which I like very much. Very well done.
Very nice. That alligator sheath is exquisite.

Back