Important Info! New Mod in Boker Forum

beagleboy

Hi all,

after my colleague Tobias, who was taking care for the Boker Subforum is no longer available, I will jump in and take over.

My name is Marc Goetzmann, and I´m working for Boker in Solingen for 12 years, being the Product Manager.

My main job is filling our catalogue with new ideas, new brands and new collabs, and besides that, I have a lot more things on my desk every day. :)

If there is anything I can help with, in regard of technical questions, model history or whatever, just post your question or shoot me a mail or message.

I am also taking care for several Boker Subforums in Germany, so I think I will able to help you here at BladeForums as well.

Thanks for reaching out and offering to check into my posted question, Marc. Glad to have someone representing Boker around!

Look forward to seeing what you guys share with the forum. I've been a recent fan of the traditional options lately thought that's certainly not all that has peaked my interest. I feel like the boker plus line has been looking pretty stellar recently also.

I’m absolutely loving my Böker Hunter with the Cru-Wear main blade...one of my favourite traditionals!!

Hi Mark, I'm glad to see someone with your knowledge and experience on Moding the Board.

Marc, I have an interesting Tree Brand Classic shadow pattern 6066 ZP stockman that I can't seem to find any info on. Mine is the first version, without a shield. I would love to know when this knife was made. Thank you!

TzHvdjn.jpg

Hi all,

after my colleague Tobias, who was taking care for the Boker Subforum is no longer available, I will jump in and take over.

My name is Marc Goetzmann, and I´m working for Boker in Solingen for 12 years, being the Product Manager.

My main job is filling our catalogue with new ideas, new brands and new collabs, and besides that, I have a lot more things on my desk every day. :)

If there is anything I can help with, in regard of technical questions, model history or whatever, just post your question or shoot me a mail or message.

I am also taking care for several Boker Subforums in Germany, so I think I will able to help you here at BladeForums as well.
Hi Marc, i tried to get on contact with you... Slightly difficult...

Hi Marc, sent a PM a couple weeks ago with pic, hope you and yours are ok.
scottc3

Hi all,

Hello, I am look for some info on a few knifes I have. Mostly the Tirpitz-Damast. Also I have some Leo-Damast 2 and 3. If you could give me any info on these blades it would be very helpful.

Good morning Marc,

I recently got a Boker Solingen Germany 1999 Limited Edition "The Rabbit Hunter" with the #1326.
Just out of curiosity it will be possible to inform how many were made.
Thank you very much.

Really wish I knew how to insert a photo . I have a Boker folding hunting Tree Brand Boker that says it's 440C stainless. the tree and solingen and germany are stamped into the blade and I was wondering about it. I've tried to drag it here and insert but can't and since there is a person from the manufactor he might tell me something about it.
I've been trying to learn how to down load a photo but I guess I can't so I give up.
I'll have to ask for forgiveness. I found what I needed on the Boker USA site. What I have is a Boker 3000 folding hunting knife. According to the site it's made in Solingen Germany. I think I'm happy with it.

Last edited:
Really wish I knew how to insert a photo . I have a Boker folding hunting Tree Brand Boker that says it's 440C stainless. the tree and solingen and germany are stamped into the blade and I was wondering about it. I've tried to drag it here and insert but can't and since theere is a person from the manufactor he might tell me something about it.
I've been trying to learn how to down load a photo but I guess I can't so I give up.
I'll have to ask for forgiveness. I found what I needed on the Boker USA site. What I have is a Boker 3000 folding hunting knife. According to the site it's made in Solingen Germany. I think I'm happy with it.
this knife? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iUL258gEZkDnJCfCLEJVHW8ZH0vt49ES/view?usp=drivesdk

Back