1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

New model 28 Huzzah Creek

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Jan 21, 2011.

1. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    So here she is. Based on the Randall 10-3 this one is @ 4" blade with about a 41/4" handle. I've always wanted a 10-3 but they're just to small for what I wanted to use it for....so I built my own. Let me know what you think.

This one is mine. Burlap mycarta with 1/8" natural canvas spacers and steel pins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is for a customer. Black g10 scales with 1/8" natural spacers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For size comparison here it is sitting beside a Gasconade.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking,
    Iz

2. wildmike

wildmike

Nov 17, 2007
    Very nice Iz!!

3. skab8541

skab8541

Dec 6, 2006
    Love it Iz! That burlap and the hand sanded finish look great.

4. y0ukn0wwh0

y0ukn0wwh0

Mar 16, 2008
    Iz, Those are nice (Burlap and Black G-10) I think I'm liking the Burlap just a little bit more. Great Job.. Now I have a choice for my next Turley, Huzzah Creek or Wilson's Creek....

5. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Thanks for looking, guys.:thumbup:
    Iz