New Models

Just caught these. I'll give a short description of each.
Appalachian. A cross up. Cqc-13 blade on the Aftershocks handle.
Huck. Fixed blade utility knife in $35V.
Market Skinner. A folding skinning knife.
Overland -Renegade. Nice drop point folder.
Overland-Renegade fixed blade.
Rendezvous. An EKI version of the Kershaw CQC-11K.
Well there you have it. Kind of a different line up for EKI.
I really like the looks of the Renegade folder.

Yeah, I like the looks of the rendezvous and overland. Not too excited about the price point. :(

Looks like a few have goofy pricing. The Overland renegade is the size of most mini's but cost as much as the full size. I have
money to buy a few new knives every year, but I'm also a smart shopper and I won't buy an overpriced item. EK's are high enough priced as it is all ready. To jack up the price on a model or 2 compared to similar models.....well, you judge that. Plenty of other knives out there at better prices.

Just caught these. I'll give a short description of each.
Appalachian. A cross up. Cqc-13 blade on the Aftershocks handle.
Huck. Fixed blade utility knife in $35V.
Market Skinner. A folding skinning knife.
Overland -Renegade. Nice drop point folder.
Overland-Renegade fixed blade.
Rendezvous. An EKI version of the Kershaw CQC-11K.
Well there you have it. Kind of a different line up for EKI.
I really like the looks of the Renegade folder.
Where did you see this rundown? Some of these I already know about, but I'd love to see where this info is published.

Just saw a bunch more on Youtube. Seems the EKI is going
To make a bunch of outdoor style fixed blades. Even the logo says Emerson
With a mountain background.

The Renegade. Yes this looks to be my favorite. Emerson designs are great due to their variety with recurves, tantos and such but its nice to finally see more traditional blade shapes. The satin hardware is a nice touch too.

The Renegade. Yes this looks to be my favorite. Emerson designs are great due to their variety with recurves, tantos and such but its nice to finally see more traditional blade shapes. The satin hardware is a nice touch too.
So- The Renegade have wave and waveless option?!
On EKI page the wave variabt only...

I saw a video interview with an Emerson rep at Shot Show and he said it's possible it comes in both versions but he can't guarantee it. There were waveless prototypes on the table.

These are prototypes, so I wouldn't count on the satin hardware on productions. The production versions of the folders on EKI in the coming soon section are black hardware.

Wasn't the Appalachian an older limited run?
I personally would like to see an El Bandito again

The HUCK is tempting...I like that he used thin stock. But, how many drop points do I need?

Back