New Necker II Elusive And Mysterious Unrevealed

Thanks a lot for your the email, buddy - having issues with youtube at the moment; do you have a webpage?

Nah, I'm not that sophisticated. You might be able to view the album on this link: https://plus.google.com/photos/1096...s/5882983337843955153?authkey=CJmZ1czFrrGjogE

Still working on that written review for all, in the meantime we had a rooster on the way out: Apologies for the semi-graphic nature

P1020448.JPG

P1020453.JPG

Mine came in today. Great design - ergos are better than my other blades with index finger holes. CG's review is on target as far as quality and the SK sheaths are awesome too.
Great compact tool!

Congratulations on the new baby . As it turns out , I just picked up your brown handle Necker II from speadymeady on the exchange . So I guess everyone has already seen my new knife before I even got it LOL . It should arrive next week , so I'm excited :)

Congratulations on the new baby . As it turns out , I just picked up your brown handle Necker II from speadymeady on the exchange . So I guess everyone has already seen my new knife before I even got it LOL . It should arrive next week , so I'm excited :)

I hope it serves you well :thumbup: :cool:

Back