New one incoming...

It has been too long since I treated myself to one of Daniel's knives. Last night, I was fortunate enough to buy this one. Until it arrives and I can take my own pics, I'll have to use Daniel's. 😄

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Grats on your new knife! It looks awesome and I might be getting one in my future. I just got my just friction folder from Daniel and it's great. The attention to detail Daniel puts into his work really shows.

Take care,
Donnie

The jealousy runs deep....but I have acquired new DFK'S recently so it's not like I'm planning a trip to your location.....

Would love to have one of these, such a useful size and shape! Something like this, I can see replacing the Stinger for regular rotation on my hip....:eek: yeah, I like these that much!

Nice score bro.

-X

k20c, nice score!
Daniel how did this slip past my radar? I love the shape, steel choice and that sheath is dopetastic!

Grats on your new knife! It looks awesome and I might be getting one in my future. I just got my just friction folder from Daniel and it's great. The attention to detail Daniel puts into his work really shows.

Take care,
Donnie

Much appreciated Donnie!

The jealousy runs deep....but I have acquired new DFK'S recently so it's not like I'm planning a trip to your location.....

Would love to have one of these, such a useful size and shape! Something like this, I can see replacing the Stinger for regular rotation on my hip....:eek: yeah, I like these that much!

Nice score bro.

-X

That means a lot, thanks Xander!

k20c, nice score!
Daniel how did this slip past my radar? I love the shape, steel choice and that sheath is dopetastic!

Thanks Kevin! I meant to post a link here... more pics and another Nakago in CF/Twill/CPM154 ----> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1301757-Introducing-The-Nakago!-Lots-of-Pics

WHOA!!! That's a sweet score. Kickass sheath too!

Thanks JV! Sara also appreciates the kind words.

Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep making more of these... and have a Nakago folder in the planning stage too! I'm considering the idea of an ultralight yet strong linerlock.

Back