NEW ORDER PROCEDURES: PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo the Machinist

That last sale, which was 70 knives, illuminated a problem we have taking knife orders: Contacting everyone and getting everybody's order straight, and information being lost or missing. While we still want to give all of you the individualized attention you need when placing your order, a good starting point would be if everyone ordering a knife from a knife sale thread were to send Jo an email.

If you claim a knife in a sale, please send an email to Jo at jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com. A good subject line would be: "Knife sale post #X"

Please include the following information in your email:

1: Your post number on the sale thread.

2: Bladeforums name. (for example "Jo the Machinist")

3: Real Name.

4: PayPal email address so we can send a paypal invoice (or ask about other payment options)

5: Shipping address.

6: Scales Choice.

7: Sheath Choice.

8: Any questions you may have or special instructions.

Once I receive this information, if everything is there, I will send you a PayPal invoice. If information is missing or you have additional questions, I will reply to your email. When your email is read and processed I will send you a reply letting you know we've received your information.

Our goal is to ship Friday sales in one week of the sale unless otherwise specified.

Thank you for your patience and help in this new procedure. I look forward to helping all of you!

Jo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back