New orders?

propbuildervash

Gold Member
Hello Andrew,

Is Kaliash still taking new orders? The website's Covid announcement is a bit out of date and I was wondering if you are taking new production orders?

What is your current production lead times look like?

Thanks!

Hey there mate!
Apologies for my delayed reply- I've been taking an extended break over the new year.
Glad Bisnu could sort you out. We're looking a lot better off in terms of delays these days and I've actually gone ahead and removed our covid popup- things are pretty much business as usual these days but we'll reactivate the popup as we need further down the line.
Take care,
Andrew

Andrew, good time of the day to you!
I have a problem placing my order on the web site. I filled out the order form, all the available spaces, but the site spilled out on me the following:
“No shipping method has been selected. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.”
I’m not sure what to do. Since I didn’t found on site the email, so I’m writing here.

To make things easier for us both in locating the problem, I will ask - do you ship to Russia at all? To Georgia (not US) you do.
Because I filled in the address (in Russia) but in the field “Shipping” the following showing: “There are no shipping options available...” So I wonder…

Seanzo,

Try emailing Bisnu. I was able to reach out when I placed my order and get more details.

operations(at)kailashblades.com

Seanzo,

Try emailing Bisnu. I was able to reach out when I placed my order and get more details.

operations(at)kailashblades.com
Thanks, I'll try that. I thought they may have been experiencing delays and was going to wait a while, but it looks as though they're running pretty normally now.

Andrew, good time of the day to you!
I have a problem placing my order on the web site. I filled out the order form, all the available spaces, but the site spilled out on me the following:
“No shipping method has been selected. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.”
I’m not sure what to do. Since I didn’t found on site the email, so I’m writing here.
Hey there Knayaz! Thanks a bunch for reaching out.
Currently we cannot ship to Personal address in Russia, only business addresses. We were able to a few years ago but a new rule within Russia was brought in and now no courier companies will offer services for nepalese knives to personal addresses. If you have a business address that we can ship to then let me know and we can arrange it. Alternatively if you can shed any light on workarounds that are used in your country then please let me know.

With this said sometimes this error does occur for no good reason.
Currently our shipping calculator is outdated for the current level of wordpress that we're on. As a result it's developed a few bugs that display "no shipping method has been selected" and it needs to be rebuilt from scratch to fix it. I'm working on this currently and it should be sorted in the next few months.

I wondered. I placed an order over a month ago and haven't heard a peep.
That's unusual- things are progressing pretty much as normal now and there shouldn't be many delays. Vash is right, you can always send an email to operations@kailashblades.ocm to get an update. What's your order number? I can look into it for you right now if you'd like. I'm not as quick as bisnu and don't have the information readily accessible but can always help out.
Take care,
Andrew

Hey there Knayaz! Thanks a bunch for reaching out.
Currently we cannot ship to Personal address in Russia, only business addresses. We were able to a few years ago but a new rule within Russia was brought in and now no courier companies will offer services for nepalese knives to personal addresses. If you have a business address that we can ship to then let me know and we can arrange it. Alternatively if you can shed any light on workarounds that are used in your country then please let me know.

With this said sometimes this error does occur for no good reason.
Currently our shipping calculator is outdated for the current level of wordpress that we're on. As a result it's developed a few bugs that display "no shipping method has been selected" and it needs to be rebuilt from scratch to fix it. I'm working on this currently and it should be sorted in the next few months.

That's unusual- things are progressing pretty much as normal now and there shouldn't be many delays. Vash is right, you can always send an email to operations@kailashblades.ocm to get an update. What's your order number? I can look into it for you right now if you'd like. I'm not as quick as bisnu and don't have the information readily accessible but can always help out.
Take care,
Andrew
I responded to the invoice email at the "info" address and Radhe responded with pictures of the completed knives, saying they were about to be shipped. I just hadn't seen any updates on them in process and wondered if there hadn't been some unforeseeable hiccups.

I responded to the invoice email at the "info" address and Radhe responded with pictures of the completed knives, saying they were about to be shipped. I just hadn't seen any updates on them in process and wondered if there hadn't been some unforeseeable hiccups.
It's not common that orders reach completion without any update pics being sent out. I've checked with Bisnu and in this case your order was finished while he and the admin team were in another part of the country for a week securing materials. As a result they weren't there to take photos as it was being made and they only had photos of the finished order. Apologies if that's a let down- I've reinforced to the team that seeing the updates are a big part of what makes Kailash special.
Take care,
Andrew

It's not common that orders reach completion without any update pics being sent out. I've checked with Bisnu and in this case your order was finished while he and the admin team were in another part of the country for a week securing materials. As a result they weren't there to take photos as it was being made and they only had photos of the finished order. Apologies if that's a let down- I've reinforced to the team that seeing the updates are a big part of what makes Kailash special.
Take care,
Andrew
While I enjoy receiving the updates, I understand that Bisnu may be busy doing something else and I appreciate you telling me about it. It all contributes to a sense of "involvement" I've never experienced with any other business.

Back