New Pants for New Knife

First one I've done using Utility sides leather. This sheath seemed right for this hard working knife. Nothing fancy, just needed some Carhart type pants.
View attachment 1267329 View attachment 1267330 View attachment 1267331 View attachment 1267332 View attachment 1267333

I am pretty new to you work. Very impressive! I admire the artisanal quality of the fancier rigs, but that buffalo pouch and This one are spot on for me and my users. Really like the "Utility sides" leather on this and it is a perfect match up with the tan Res. Great eye; great design; great execution!

Beauty work on that badger sheath!! I bet that hangs nice with this relatively handle-heavy knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Found this clip at Tandy. Should work well to clip onto a belt or a pack. Love this blade. I was very lucky it was in a grab bag.
Last friday i was in my shop and while walking thru i smacked my head on the closet slide on my RV. Stung like hell but didnt realize i had cut it. Blood dripping off my nose i headed to the emergency room and received 3 staple . Today i had the staples removed and the Doc said i had a mild concussion. Lol. So tonight i took it easy and completed this sheath.
20200201_021048.jpg 20200201_021115.jpg 20200201_021101.jpg 20200201_021152.jpg

Get well soon, Brother! I’ve suffered the same fate, though mine was induced by a dresser. You’ll be fine in the end, but enjoy taking it easy until then.

Beautiful work!
Hope you recover soon and recover well!
I do neuropsychology work and deal with concussions on a semi-regular basis. Don't want to claim expertise, but if you need any help, let me know!

Very nice,,, gotta love the hell razor :) My favorite is the Terror Monkey variant HR.

Hey man hope you feel better :)

Back