New pants for Superior Vala and Western Bowie

Hey All,
Been quite around here this weekend, so lets liven it up some with some new pants.
I recently did a sheath for Brother Cul for the Western Bowie he got a little while back. He wanted a simple style belt carry. So thats what we did, I really like how it came out, let the knife talk not the sheath.
The next one is the one I was most excited about doing! We all remember the Superior Vala that Auntie posted and drooled over, well I had the pleasure of not only holding it but to make a pair of fancy pants for it. Cul siad it was gonna be a showpiece in a display case so I could do it up some. Well I came up with sash style carry, no belt loop with a wraparound retention strap that you can use or not, some line work and stamping finishing of with some Beavertail (Yes Beavertail) accents at the bottom and a diamond shape that holds the stud on. I really like how it came out and hope you all do as well. Sorry for the long wind but here are some pics.
lFv6Wnj.jpg

NtUglED.jpg

7nS9rlZ.jpg

KEJfc9K.jpg

ghNwXlk.jpg

iUqeyhx.jpg

QIOKMnW.jpg

Wow! Those are awesome. The handles match so well. That Vala belongs in a museum! The bowie is pretty nice too. Great job as usual Pugs.

Awe freekin A!!! That is a sweet rig right there! The beaver touch is so fine! I know Pugs quality but that just knocks me between the ears! WoW! Very mice Pugs!

Awe freekin A!!! That is a sweet rig right there! The beaver touch is so fine! I know Pugs quality but that just knocks me between the ears! WoW! Very mice Pugs!
Thank You Brother, you know I have to keep my rep with them Beavers!!! I love working with it, it always adds a little flair to any sheath.

Beautiful work, thank you for sharing

Back