New Photo Hosting Secured

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I had Mrs.Big Chris research to find me a new photo hosting site so I can make an attempt to re-up my activity here in my Sub Forum.

She settled on imgur and has apparently already started her own thread.

I have lots of things going on in the shop and share most of it to Facebook and Instagram, but understand that most of you may not be on either of those social medias.

Social Media has really driven my business over the past year and sadly I had neglected this forum and all my faithful followers who gave me my start in this knifemaking venture.

As I learn to use imgur for hosting and posting pictures I will be back with new content, perhaps even some forsale posts to get my currently available sticky active again.

Thanks again for hanging around.

Big Chris

Chris I would love to see more of your work and look forward to it. For me I do not use Facebook or Instagram . WB

Chris I would love to see more of your work and look forward to it. For me I do not use Facebook or Instagram . WB
I’m with Bill on seeing more of your work Chris,have some of your early blades that fit my hand like no other. I’m glad that social media has done well for you but I don't have a clue on how it works.

I also have avoided social media, although it can have its benefits, but I also would like to see what things have been coming out of your shop.:D

Last edited:
Back