New Photo Thread (warning photo heavy) PICS ONLY, NO CHATTING!!

got my 6 in the mail yesterday so i figure it's first cut should be into something that odds are no 6 has ever cut before

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

got to love a good Cuban smoke every now and then

A few new sheaths....

A 'plate' 2Piece sheath for the Izula II (of course, it fits the other Izula variants). Perfect for building a 'neck kit' around.

sheath-2p-izulaII-plate-digcamo.jpg

A 1Piece Digital Forest Camo Sheath for the ESEE 6...

sheath-1p-6-digcamo.jpg

A family of ESEE; Izula, 3 and 6 in 1Piece Urban Digital Camo Sheaths. I think this color palette goes well with the blue/black of the micarta...

sheath-1p-eseefamily-urbancamo.jpg

Kind Regards,
Marion

A few new sheaths....

A 'plate' 2Piece sheath for the Izula II (of course, it fits the other Izula variants). Perfect for building a 'neck kit' around.

sheath-2p-izulaII-plate-digcamo.jpg

A 1Piece Digital Forest Camo Sheath for the ESEE 6...

sheath-1p-6-digcamo.jpg

A family of ESEE; Izula, 3 and 6 in 1Piece Urban Digital Camo Sheaths. I think this color palette goes well with the blue/black of the micarta...

sheath-1p-eseefamily-urbancamo.jpg

Kind Regards,
Marion

the izula sheath looks great!!! I would love to order that exact shape but in black!!!

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum and just got my first ESEE last week. I love it! I should have waited to take a picture of it doing something cool. Maybe later.
IMG_1448.JPG

web.jpg

Wanted to show off the practical guys with the ones I'm afraid to use. Doubt I could even wear a two edged blade in any city in California.

Back