New Product Coming Soon!

Benchmade

BMK Jimmy - Design Engineer
AS IN TOMORROW!!!

Tomorrow we will be announcing the newest member to the Benchmade family. Here is a quick sneak peek photo to get you excited
icon_smile.gif

Looks like the Loco to me.

I know you guys fixed quality control issues so I assume this knife will feature Benchmade's signature DLC coating stripper. Just open and close he knife and the scale your blade which rubs against the inner liner removing the coating.

Hopefully, since BM's QC is resolved they will decide to stop purposefully featuring so many knives with the coating removal system.

Come on BM you make so many cool knives which I am scared to purchase.

Last edited:
Might have to try out the Mini. I was surprised by the size of the Loco, that thing is a real beast.

Looks like the Loco to me.

I know you guys fixed quality control issues so I assume this knife will feature Benchmade's signature DLC coating stripper. Just open and close he knife and the scale your blade which rubs against the inner liner removing the coating.

Hopefully, since BM's QC is resolved they will decide to stop purposefully featuring so many knives with the coating removal system.

Come on BM you make so many cool knives which I am scared to purchase.

Really dude? That's kind of a shit thing to post in a thread like this. Lots of other threads out there to vent your frustrations if you feel the need to.

Whatever the knife is I hope they throw some M4 on it! Haha.

A mini loco would be pretty interesting. But what I'm looking for is the Mini Crooked River!
The Crooked River is one really nice knife and I bet a Mini would do really well. I'm really hoping to see more of that modern/traditional fusion from Benchmade.

I'm just hoping BM gets this one right. I actually really like their knives and even though by the looks of this one it is not to my taste there are many BMs that are.

All I want is some reassurance so I won't have to be scared every time I buy a Benchie.

Edit: I noticed the triangular pivot and axis bar, could that be a clue to the designer?

Last edited:
This is awesome news!
I have three full size Loco's.
One of BM's best overbuilt axis designs.
I know I will be getting at least one.
I can't wait to get this one in hand!

This is awesome news!
I have three full size Loco's.
One of BM's best overbuilt axis designs.
I know I will be getting at least one.
I can't wait to get this one in hand!

I'm really interested in how small it will be scaled down to, and the weight.

Back