New Product Sneak Peek!! American Tomahawk & Shane Sibert

This is American Tomahawk's first globally partnerned project featuring a collaboration between American Tomahawk, rising star Shane Sibert, and FOX Knives: Military Division.

This extremely fierce design by Shane Sibert is all business...tremendous interest in the design has already been received by Special Operations Units in Europe during early project development.

Let us know what you think...specs, pricing, product name, and order info will follow by the end of the week.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Sibert Axes (2).jpg
    Sibert Axes (2).jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 963
Sure, you just had to come out with that one week after I received my VTAC.:p

Looks solid.

KS

This one really doesn't do much for me. I'm trying to imagine its purpose. It looks a little unwieldy for a weapon type use, and looks like its more for use as a tool. It just doesn't appeal to me.

But, if you would come out with the Next Generation Spike Hawk or the Patriot Hawk, I'm there on both of those!!

Garrett

G-man said:
But, if you would come out with the Next Generation Spike Hawk or the Patriot Hawk, I'm there on both of those!!

Garrett

+1
Especially the Next Gen Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But, if you would come out with the Next Generation Spike Hawk or the Patriot Hawk, I'm there on both of those!!"

Especially the Patriot Hawk!

Thanks for the input on the NG Ranger and the Patriot. We'll get there on those mentioned.

In the interim, I would like to show Mr. Sibert the respect he deserves by keeping this thread focused on impressions of "his" design, as pictured above.

Thanks,

Very cool Andy. I think that will be another winner. How long is the handle on the larger model?

Very Interesting Looking Piece. Looks Like Two Handle Lenghts ?
Photo Comes Thru Very Dark..

The longer handle one looks a little.... off ? I would like to see them on a flat white background. Looking forward to more information on them!

Kick ass , Shane does great work ,I like the short one .short and sweet .I dont like having to use my big blade at camp to chop ,and I dont want to lug around a long axe .This would fit the bill . What steel will you be using? :D

Andy,
I like what I see. Am looking forward to the specs and priceing info.
Keep 'em coming Andy:thumbup:

ciao
Ron Cassel

Thickness? Handle material? Weight? Please!

It is a beauty. Skull crusher on all sides. Nice. Looks like she'll take a pounding. I've been wathching Shane's work on the TAD site for awhile now. Very talented maker. Thanks Andy. doc

Here's some general specs...

Steel: N690Co, Rc 58-60
Stock: .200
Coating: Black Tef
Handle Material: OD G-10

The smaller Axe is nearly identical to LaGana Tactical and CQC-T in overall length and weight.

The larger Axe is easily a "hand-and-a-half" length....

More measurements and specs to follow...

Whats the reason for the two holes in the top ???? Looks cool dont know if I'll get one but it looks cool

I like'em! They look rugged as hell and looks like a good combination of an effective utility hawk AND a PDW. When do you think they'll be ready for sale Andy??

Shane and Andy, I'll stay tuned from this side of the pond, because I like that bada$$.... I am ok for the materials used.

this looks like it isn't so narrowly focused and might do a pretty good job in the woods unlike some of the past offerings, not that there is anything wrong with a fighter:p i just want a tactical looking hawk with all the usefulness of the old ranger spike hawk.

Back