New Products Debuting at SHOT show!!!!!

Holy crap that Laser Strike proto looks GREAT!!! Now that's a knife and I already know I'm gonna need one.

It's a resurrection from an old design of ours that we made 10 or 11 years ago. Ugly as hell, IMO. So far, Tony Dobbs is the only person with a sample of the new Laser Strike ;)

LS is going to be the bees knees.

It's ugly as sin but everyone who picked it up asked to buy it, it's PERFECT in the hand and has a great balance.

Going to be a great user.

That LS is sick looking, can't wait to get my hands on some of those. That's going to be a great addition to the ESEE line.

Jeff,

If you say the LS Mk.2 is ugly I'll have to take your word for it. Given that, if you gave me the opportunity I'd pay you twice the production value to get my hands on one today. I'm anticipating that bad boy will replace my ESEE-4 (and that's saying a lot.) Can't wait to see you guys bring this one to fruition. Thanks for making us some good sensible tools.

God bless,
Adam

It's a resurrection from an old design of ours that we made 10 or 11 years ago. Ugly as hell, IMO. So far, Tony Dobbs is the only person with a sample of the new Laser Strike ;)

Yes Jeff was very nice in giving me LS #1 to play with /use & abuse :D

it will have a subtle change, slotted brass screw and a lanyrd with flat washers to remove the screw to access the ferro rod etc. etc.
Kydex sheath , 5" blade 3/16th thick and I love the drop point.... the handle really fits the hand well,I'll get it out this weekend and piddle with it... I have a older Spec-ops survival sheath laying around un-used I'll toss the LS in for now... like said before this is a proto type ... LS #1 & 2(was the one with scales off all week long) were at Shot but #1 went home with me.

The thing about screw removal is you dont need to torque the screws down so tight it splits the hardware , snug it up and good to good ;)

The thing about screw removal is you dont need to torque the screws down so tight it splits the hardware , snug it up and good to good ;)

As you bring that up, I might as well put an aside here:

I've never had an issue with loosening screws on my izula, and I never used a proper tool to install them - I just grabbed two bits and screwd the scales on - bits turned with fingers. No problem at all.

That stainless 4 is perfect. PERFECT. Please don't change the configuration! I love the canvas handles and blade finish ;D

Great Job ESEE & Rowen!

As a side note there is nothing wrong with 440C, I don't remember anyone complaining about Randall's 440B so /shrugs HT>Steel Composition

ESEE 3F- IMO that pic above doesn't have the wow factor the other prototype did. I hope the production version does not have a coated blade. Isn't it a stainless blade?

ESEE 3 F will be available in Coated or Satin and the coating is not powder ... you cant even feel it ..... :D

Jeff has some at the office. I don't know the plan for them. I will talk to him later. He's in a meeting right now.

I'd be interested in one. I've been collecting shot glasses for decades and have hundreds. An ESEE shot glass would look as good in that collection as the ESEE knives do in my knife collection.

The ESEE in stainless looks great, I'm really looking toward to that knife. As far as the steel is concerned: 440C with a good heattreat is something I really like. It is a good allrounder and it keeps the price down. I have a lot of Boker knives with 440C that I really like, they're easy to sharpen, have a high resistance against rust and offer a lot for the money spent. So, I gotta wait now...

I want one of those 440 4's. Hopefully a 440 or 154cm Izula next year?.

Last edited:
All this talk about stainless is making me all hot and bothered. Best have the whole range done this way as well. Maybe a SS Izy and without the coating....

All this talk about stainless is making me all hot and bothered. Best have the whole range done this way as well. Maybe a SS Izy and without the coating....

Iam kinda surprised that more people are not freaked out about the stainless 4.
When I first seen the picture I started vibrating.

Last edited:
Sweet i dig the stainless 4. recently i have been thinking of a knife that Esee should produce that has micarta scales and a 1095 blade, but its a FOLDER!. I mean how cool would it be to edc a folder made by esee with micarta scales. plus i think it would be cool to have a 1095 folder.

Back