New Randall, Name the model

So, I got my first officially "New" Randall. After getting an older model 7-5 in pretty rough shape that I actually love, I decided to spoil myself after successfully completing another semester of my Clinical Lab Science program despite the hardships created by the wuhan virus. It was a tough call on which model to pick, I was looking for another knife to use, specifically for hunting. The 7-5 will be a great fishing and hunting knife but I was afraid that it wasn't quite up to the task of handling an elk. My goal for the knife was to find something perfect for elk and camp chores with the possibility of mule deer but the 7-5 might be the perfect knife for mule deer so only time will tell. Here are a few pictures of the new Randall, who can tell me what model it is?
E4WRPq7.jpg

zef51i9.jpg

Vb5hQiu.jpg

Congratulations on both fronts. I haven't a clue what model I'm looking at but Im positive it will get it's task accomplished superbly.

Check out the big brain on Tunefink. It is the 12-6 Little Bear. I absolutely love this knife, it is such a beautiful well designed blade. I am not surprised there are hardly none of them for sell on eBay. Also have done some fishing and hunting along the little bear river so the name is perfect. Now the only dilemma is which one do I take fishing this weekend, the 7-5 or the new 12-6........ life is good when your biggest decision is which Randall to take on a fishing trip.

Nice knife, congrats on your career milestone. Good luck fishing.

Back