New/Recent Hinderer Scores Thread...a place to share and comment.

My new favorite:
[video=youtube;uvbPUKXJTrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbPUKXJTrc[/video]

Badass Luck!! That's keeper buddy! I like how you did the blue and flipped around with the blue Ti scale :thumbup:

Okay, sorry I haven't been posting too much here lately :) Here is the beginning to my June. Been a great month for a lot of reasons, but found a lot of Hinderer things I've been looking for and have gotten a lot of help from the amazing Hinderer team at Blade and and others here on the forum.

The first thing was two amazing scores at Blade Show. I got a 3" Bronze Ano Wharncliffe and the new Eklipse. :) Then Katy bought this awesome shirt which I consider a score for me cause well, she makes it look good :D Then for Father's Day, Katy and the kids got me this Crusader clip to finish off my XM-24 (I knew she got it, but she made me wait). Then I finally found a 3" slicer and picked up the Steel Flame Skull filler and Clip for it. And lastly was able to FINALLY find a Black DLC Slicer at the end of the week last week by luck. I appreciate Rob and all the guys here that helped with making June a great Hinderer month for me. Love this Herd. You guys are awesome!

2014-06-hinderer_haul_01.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_02.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_09.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_03.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_04.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_05.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_11.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_12.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_15.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_13.jpg

2014-06-hinderer_haul_14.jpg

Wow! what a June of Hinderer for you! I've got to get one of those Crusader clips one day.
And yes, we do have a great group here that helps ya find those treasures you're looking for:D

Bill

Got some goddies in today. Production Slicer in full Wf, and a custom ground Wharnie in full Wf :)

And a 3" Slicer from the ranch ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Congrats Chris!! On your 2 full WF XM's buddy!! Those are two sweet and hard to get knives, and you pulled it off in one day.... Well done brother!!

Jensen, that is one wicked badass WF XM!! I'd say that's a one of a kind right there dude!! Bravo! Bravo!! Good sir!!

Looks like a stellar Working Finish day!

Congrats to Chris & Jensen on some fine acquisitions!

Thanks for sharing gentlemen...

Got this today, 3" with blue/black G10 and blue ti pivot/scale screws/lbs.

My first wharncliffe!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I gotta get some blue standoffs though instead of these brass! BF herd unite! PM if you can help me out I'll buy or trade for something :)

attachment.php

Back