which would you buy

• Rmj vietnam

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Killdevilsniperhawk kin

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Neither add choice in comments

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Hey lads .hope ye are all doin good today.
I was watching the lives stream the other night and spotted rmj are bringing out a mew version of the vietnam hawk looks good i always wanted a v hawk .
And seems a hell of alot cheaper than there other offerings the shrike and jenny wren .
I dont know much about rmj i heard their stuff is tough .any opinions or input apreciated .ill either buy that or get a swamp rat kdsh which is awesome anyways

I have a bunch of RMJ’s . I love everything they do so buying a Vietnam hawk from them would be a must.
Any pics???!!

N
I have a bunch of RMJ’s . I love everything they do so buying a Vietnam hawk from them would be a must.
Any pics???!!
No unfortunately it was on the live stream spsrk showed us a pic of it supposedly they got the original tooling from american tomahawk and remachined em

I picked one up at Blade. Recognized them by their shape, hanging from the hook. They have two models, hickory handle and synthetic handle (I got the synthetic). I had to get it, because I’ve loved that hawk since it first appeared in the Cutlery Shoppe catalog.

I have both in the poll, so I didn’t pick one......I can’t honestly say which one I’d pick first in use - the RMJ Loggerhead is my workhorse.

I’m thinking it would depend on what the expected use was, but the La Gana hawk seems to me to be a better “pure” weapon, while the Kill Devil hawk would be a better “demo” hawk.

Full disclosure - I’m pretty sure that I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Ill probably end up with both either ways now id say .
Thanks for your input lads much appreciated

Back