New scales and liners for my CQC8 and Gentleman Jim

Daniel L

Gold Member
These came from Andrew Charlet @fastlt1nos on Instagram - since I live overseas, I just sent him my liners and he worked his magic.
  • Scales are G10 contoured (i.e NOT flat) and blasted for grip - the shape doesn't really show in the photos but they are grippy without being abrasive.
  • Matte Black cerakote on the liners, and he smoothed out all the typical machine marks
  • Blue Ti standoffs and deep carry clip from MXG Gear
cqMQx7M.jpg

XNYGjxK.jpg

PIgvAsO.jpg

SumxcBh.jpg

Andrew is great to work with - he does far more complex and artistic work on Emersons, but I just wanted some slimmer and less abrasive liners. I was originally thinking of selling my Gentleman Jim... now, she's a keeper!

After a day of handling the "dry" blasted G10 has absorbed some of my hand oils and now they look even more super awesome!

r4i00qB.jpg

If you check out his Instagram he does everything from framelock conversions to simple scales. It has totally changed the feel of the these two knives.

I'm now thinking of what next Emerson to pick up and send over!

YES HE DOES AMAZING WORK AND I FOLLOW HIM ALL THE TIME....SUPER NICE AND HELPFUL GUY TOO.....
I DO A FEW MODS WITH RIVALKNIVES AND MINE HAVE TURNED OUT AMAZING.....HES AN AWESOME GUY TOO

Back