New Sheath for SP-10 not so good.

I'm thinking the Sheath I got was an one off now. I got a spare, spare, SP-10 and its sheath seems to work...barely. My SP-8 sheath, newer cheaper but better than one it had before, didn't work with my SP-10 I guess it might be sheath for each model it might be. But the new newer sheath seems to fit the one that came with it, the SP-10 and sheath that sparked this has the same size of the new newer one I got. Really my grief was the sheath not the knife itself! Really who can pass up an SP-10 when its priced on a sale? They make great gifts and loaners to people what can't part with it after their trip I find so it goes back to the gift category then. :D The SP-10 can chop, hack, do smaller stuff and good to have around in case things get "Interesting" or goes south on ya. And if the canoe goes upside down you still don't have 90 :eek: payments left on the knife to make you just sent to the bottom. :cool:

So I'm still trying to decide what sort of sheath to get for the one that started this all. But it keeps getting back burnered.

I recently purchased an SP10 and I found the sheath to be quite good for a factory offering. The fit is quite tight fitting with almost no rattle, and the retention straps are snug but not so tight that they are frustrating to use.

I guess it’s true what they say, YMMV, because I am very happy with both the SP10 and the sheath it came with.

Back