New Shoulder Rig From Survival Sheath Systems

I received this in the mail today. Thanks Robert.:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Game Warden and Leatherman Wave on one side. Surefire G3 with Malkoff M60, extra batteries, and Aurora Fire Steel on the other side.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wow!

did you send him the goodies to make the sheaths with??

wow!

did you send him the goodies to make the sheaths with??

Yes, Robert has tons of goodies to mold sheaths from, but no Game Wardens and no G3s (G2s though). Robert was great to deal with. He does true custom. Just tell him what you want and wait for the box in the mail.

I guess that rig's got everything but the kitchen sink. :D

Congrats on the pickup. You can't go wrong with Rob's work.

That looks great !!!
Any chance of a picture or two with someone wearing it ??

DAMN!!! THAT is Sofa King COOL!!:cool::cool: Rob, your stuff flat out ROCKS!
Bro, I'm gonna need some stuff like that once I make a couple knives for myself I been wanting for up North.. We will have to talk soon dude, I miss our BS sessions anyway..:cool:

BADASS!!! Guys if your sitting on the fence about a Survival Sheath rig, dont hesitate. Rob is the best out there IMO, and that aint just cause he's my friend.:thumbup:

DAMN!!! THAT is Sofa King COOL!!:cool::cool: Rob, your stuff flat out ROCKS!
Bro, I'm gonna need some stuff like that once I make a couple knives for myself I been wanting for up North.. We will have to talk soon dude, I miss our BS sessions anyway..:cool:

BADASS!!! Guys if your sitting on the fence about a Survival Sheath rig, dont hesitate. Rob is the best out there IMO, and that aint just cause he's my friend.:thumbup:

You took the words right out of my mouth...

That is beyond cool...

Back