New Spyderco App

Have you guys downloaded it yet? Seems to have potential but its really lacking right now.

I downloaded the app from apple app store, it wont show as you search for it but search anyways and it will. It shows all models, you can make a “wish list” and a “my collection” list from the catalog, but right now its missing a lot of models, sprint runs, past ones, but the app has potential, I like the idea.

The new app is outstanding! You get all kinds of information about steel and the element chart that all knife nuts should understand. I've read all the educational section and supplemented the information I already had. I highly all download just for the information alone.

Is the app you guys are talking about only available for iPhones?

Just looked and there's isn't an app named "Spyderco" in the Google Play store.

Last edited:
Android version comes out later.

As usual and despite the fact that there are now more Android phones in use than iPhones but that's ok I really don't need that app (or any other more apps) anyway.

Was just curious to see what it looked like. Won't lose any sleep over it. ;)

It will not download to my iPad at all. It is in the App Store, however.

As usual and despite the fact that there are now more Android phones in use than iPhones but that's ok I really don't need that app (or any other more apps) anyway.

Was just curious to see what it looked like. Won't lose any sleep over it. ;)

Well said.
Mitch

Back