*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

What a great idea!
1. I read everything.
2. I am a lurker, only about half a dozen combined posts over the years on both forums.
3. I only have 243 Spyderco knives (some to go, more to come). I am Spyderco collector #048. I will post a picture after I go to work. Thats where I keep my knives.
4. I would like #0048, if you could make an exemption for an old guy, that LOVES SPYDERCO!!!
It's in your hands. Thanks in advance, for your consideration.

Gah! I'll be adding a new rule for members with collectors numbers tonight. You are in sir, I'll add you to the list very soon and I have to apologize for making you wait this long. Welcome!

Can you give me number 2013?

(I have way more than one Spyderco)

Read the instructions on the first page please. :)

Thanks fellas,
Kirby

I actually signed up once before, SalmonKiller, but I think I did not communicate well. Please sign me up for Spydernation. Thanks, Doc

I have 730 Spyderco posts. I have read the rules. I would like to have 0050 as my number. I have way to many Spyderco knives but here are a few:

Last edited:
I actually signed up once before, SalmonKiller, but I think I did not communicate well. Please sign me up for Spydernation. Thanks, Doc

I have 730 Spyderco posts. I have read the rules. I would like to have 0050 as my number. I have way to many Spyderco knives but here are a few:

Alright then! 0050 it is! Welcome sir, happy to have you. :)

Cheers,
Kirby

Hi i have read the post in its entirety although that is not to say i understand it after all i am an old Brit, but i would be honoured to be admitted to spyderNation, i believe i have enough posts and although i do not have all the spydies i have owned over the years i am slowly building a new collection ( see below ) i am not that bothered about which number you allocate me but #2145 would be nice. Thank you.

cCAuRos.jpg

Hi i have read the post in its entirety although that is not to say i understand it after all i am an old Brit, but i would be honoured to be admitted to spyderNation, i believe i have enough posts and although i do not have all the spydies i have owned over the years i am slowly building a new collection ( see below ) i am not that bothered about which number you allocate me but #2145 would be nice. Thank you.

cCAuRos.jpg

Old is only a state of mind. :) I'll add you to the list here in a moment, welcome sir!

Kirby

Hi Kirby i have only just checked in owing to trouble with my broad band here in darkest little old England and am double chuffed to see myself on the membership roll, thanks from one southern gent to another...

Hi Kirby i have only just checked in owing to trouble with my broad band here in darkest little old England and am double chuffed to see myself on the membership roll, thanks from one southern gent to another...

My plessure. :)

I must be on the black ops team. My names not on the list. Top Secret. LOL

Yes...dark ops..only an elite few my friend, only and elite few...;) :D

Hi. My name is Brandon. Have ready post in its entirety (including history which was entertaining and interesting) and agree to all to abide by all rules/policies. Have been a bf member for a year or so and am a giant spyderco fan and have been for 20 years. Wow that made me sound old. Have working up my spyderco posts and finally have reached the 50 mark. I Would honored to be admitted into spydernation. here is group picture of most of my spydercos. Would like # 0074 if available
Thank you
BrandonIMG_20141215_230047983.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, my name tag is GatorFlash1.

1. "Read this First." -Done
2. I have read the introduction thread in it's entirety
3. Combined post total = 970, long time member.
4. I would like to request #0045

I am a long time Spyderco fan with many varieties and collectibles of Spydercos.

Hi. My name is Brandon. Have ready post in its entirety (including history which was entertaining and interesting) and agree to all to abide by all rules/policies. Have been a bf member for a year or so and am a giant spyderco fan and have been for 20 years. Wow that made me sound old. Have working up my spyderco posts and finally have reached the 50 mark. I Would honored to be admitted into spydernation. here is group picture of most of my spydercos. Would like # 0074 if available
Thank you
BrandonView attachment 500015

Hello Brandon! Age is a state of mind. :) everything is in order, welcome! I'll add you to the list in a moment. Happy to have you. :)

Hi, my name tag is GatorFlash1.

1. "Read this First." -Done
2. I have read the introduction thread in it's entirety
3. Combined post total = 970, long time member.
4. I would like to request #0045

I am a long time Spyderco fan with many varieties and collectibles of Spydercos.

*snip*

Hello & welcome! I'll add you to the list here in a moment. :)

I hope both of you had a merry Christmas,
Kirby

Hello Brandon! Age is a state of mind. :) everything is in order, welcome! I'll add you to the list in a moment. Happy to have you. :)

Hello & welcome! I'll add you to the list here in a moment. :)

I hope both of you had a merry Christmas,
Kirby

Hi Kirby,

Thanks. I hope you have a great 2015!

1. I have read the introductory post in it's entirety
2. I would like to reserve #0053
3. I have ??? amount of points. (PM sent)

just a few...
ac573b11-c76b-47e6-a40a-3db237fc9132_zpsefe45aa5.jpg

DCDBD382-B707-4CF4-9940-FE68846E1591_zpsbdmktqi8.jpg

FF719762-B589-4BEB-AFFA-B76BB2C40791_zpsorrxk2is.jpg

I have read the introduction thread in it's entirety.
So far I have 68 posts in the Spyderco sub-forum.
I own 8 Spyderco knives.
I would like to reserve #0072.

I have read the introduction thread in it's entirety.
So far I have 68 posts in the Spyderco sub-forum.
I own 8 Spyderco knives.
I would like to reserve #0072.

Everything is on point. Welcome to spydernation! I'll add you to the list momentarily. :)

Cheers,
Kirby

Visited with Salmonkiller and am looking forward to joining this group.

How to sign up:
1. Read this first:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1030756-Spyderco-fan-group"] Taken Care Of
2. Reserve your post slot. - I guess here, I don't really know what this referring to
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. I have read the Intro thread in its entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. - Asked for exception, am new to the realm of knife forums.
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives - Done
6. Request your number. # 9576 if available.

20150125_120311_resized_1.jpg

Visited with Salmonkiller and am looking forward to joining this group.

How to sign up:
1. Read this first:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1030756-Spyderco-fan-group"] Taken Care Of
2. Reserve your post slot. - I guess here, I don't really know what this referring to
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. I have read the Intro thread in its entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. - Asked for exception, am new to the realm of knife forums.
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives - Done
6. Request your number. # 9576 if available.

View attachment 508834

I don't see why not, welcome to the forums sir! And to spydernation as well! I will add you to the list in a second.

Cheers,
Kirby

Back