4. 52 posts here and 8 at spyderco.com
5. A few photos below, 1st photo today's EDC
6. # 312 Please
7. Thank you in advance

One of my favorite EDC pairs

A Dice

A Techno, please don't ding me for my other knife in the picture

A few others, have more but these are the photos I have now

WooHoo! Thx! Good things come to those who wait! :)

And I made you guy's wait quite awhile. :eek:

Good morning,
Would like to apply please
1. I have read the intro thread
2. reserving post slot
3. Reread the intro
4. 52 posts here and 8 at spyderco.com
5. A few photos below, 1st photo today's EDC
6. # 312 Please
7. Thank you in advance

One of my favorite EDC pairs

A Dice

A Techno, please don't ding me for my other knife in the picture

A few others, have more but these are the photos I have now

Everything's in order, welcome!! I'll add you to the list in a second. :)

Kirby

Darkangel55555, Seneca18, TravisH, LuxN - I'm sorry I've been so behind on this. All of you have the appropriate qualifications and will be added to the list momentarily. Have a great day and welcome!!

-Kirby

Thanks!!!!Appreciate it!!

Hi, I'm looking to be initiated into the Sacred Mysteries of the Spydernation...

How to sign up:
1. read this first. It has been read.
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post. Alright.
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. I have read the introduction in its entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum... I'm squeaking by with 59 posts on this forum.
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives. It shall be done.
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved... #2342, it's open, I believe.
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case.
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post.
9. Become part of the group page, after you get welcome you're post right here.

My current, very modest collection of Spydercos. I've already reserved places for the Rassenti Nirvana, Pirela/Brend Mamba, and perhaps the Gayle Bradley 2 or Myrtle. Looking forward to joining this prestigious doomsday cult... or group of knife aficionados who love Spyderco... whichever. :) Cheers. CKL

20150607_084256Fixed-best2_zpsvxtumkip.jpg

1) Read and understood
2) Reserved with this post
3) I have read the Intro thread in its entirety.
4) 59 posts on the Spyderco subforum at the moment
5) See below
6) I respectfully request #34, if it's still avaliable
7) I don't think I need an exception
8) Thanks in advance

735CDEB5-9CCD-49FB-B6C9-6796087C1D72_zpscx03xsi5.jpg

Can you change my # from 0505 to 0550. Thanks!

Absolutely!

Hi, I'm looking to be initiated into the Sacred Mysteries of the Spydernation...

How to sign up:
1. read this first. It has been read.
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post. Alright.
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. I have read the introduction in its entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum... I'm squeaking by with 59 posts on this forum.
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives. It shall be done.
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved... #2342, it's open, I believe.
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case.
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post.
9. Become part of the group page, after you get welcome you're post right here.

My current, very modest collection of Spydercos. I've already reserved places for the Rassenti Nirvana, Pirela/Brend Mamba, and perhaps the Gayle Bradley 2 or Myrtle. Looking forward to joining this prestigious doomsday cult... or group of knife aficionados who love Spyderco... whichever. :) Cheers. CKL

20150607_084256Fixed-best2_zpsvxtumkip.jpg

Ha! And so you shall be. I'm very excited for the Myrtle...Welcome to the island of misfit toys, I will add you to the list momentarily. :)

1) Read and understood
2) Reserved with this post
3) I have read the Intro thread in its entirety.
4) 59 posts on the Spyderco subforum at the moment
5) See below
6) I respectfully request #34, if it's still avaliable
7) I don't think I need an exception
8) Thanks in advance

735CDEB5-9CCD-49FB-B6C9-6796087C1D72_zpscx03xsi5.jpg

Everything's in order, welcome to the group kind sir. :)

Kirby

I have read the intro in its entirety. I'm a bit computer illiterate, don't even know how to check my individual post #s in sub forums, sure its not enough but I would love to join. I grew up near Golden and frequented Spyderco growing up. I have owned hundreds of Spyderco products and am an avid collector/trader. Will respond to PM for approval, as I believe that's how it reads. Thanks for the consideration, no special number needed.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I have read and understand the introduction post in its entirety

I have 227 posts between Spyderco Forums and the Spyderco sub-forum here

Here's a picture of my growing collection of Spydies (a couple aren't pictured). My MULE 18 is off at the local knife makers place getting a beautiful set of Ebony and Burl Maple scales made right now!http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/d...150725_161358_zpsjdhcj4za.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

I would prefer #533, my work cement truck number. If not available I'm fine with anything!

Looking forward to being part of the Spydernation

Cory

Last edited:
I never understood why it isn't called the "SpyderWeb."

"Web" is unique to "Spyder." "Nation" can be applied to anything. "Hot Pocket Nation."

I have read the intro in its entirety. I'm a bit computer illiterate, don't even know how to check my individual post #s in sub forums, sure its not enough but I would love to join. I grew up near Golden and frequented Spyderco growing up. I have owned hundreds of Spyderco products and am an avid collector/trader. Will respond to PM for approval, as I believe that's how it reads. Thanks for the consideration, no special number needed.

You're at 50 posts right now...sorry I took a month to get to you. And your in!! Welcome!

Hey guys!

I have read and understand the introduction post in its entirety

I have 227 posts between Spyderco Forums and the Spyderco sub-forum here

Here's a picture of my growing collection of Spydies (a couple aren't pictured). My MULE 18 is off at the local knife makers place getting a beautiful set of Ebony and Burl Maple scales made right now!http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/d...150725_161358_zpsjdhcj4za.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

I would prefer #533, my work cement truck number. If not available I'm fine with anything!

Looking forward to being part of the Spydernation

Cory

You're in! Welcome!

I never understood why it isn't called the "SpyderWeb."

"Web" is unique to "Spyder." "Nation" can be applied to anything. "Hot Pocket Nation."

It was the popular vote among members *shrug*.

Hello!

I have read and understand the introduction post.
This post should be number 51 in the Spyderco forum for me.
I cant figure out how to upload an image from my HDD but I will get one up when I figure it out. Trust me though, I own Spydercos.

Edit: If anyone has any hints that can help me upload a photo I would appreciate it!
Edit: I got it to work. Yay Google!

I would like 0621 if available (my daughter was born on June 21st) if not then 0311 please.

Thanks!

2yxhdf5.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thank you! Glad to be a member! What number am I blessed with? Checked the list, but noticed its last update was 06/15. Here's my newest Spydies

Do we have enough members that we could do a special SpyderNation knife, like how the forum knives are done? Not only would there have to be enough members but there'd have to be enough members that bought a knife too.

1. Read.
2. Reserving this post slot.
3. I have read the Introduction thread in it's entirety.
4. posts don't know how to check
5. Photo of my Spyderco .
6. Requesting #0420
7. No exception necessary.
8. Patiently awaiting welcoming post.

Back