*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. DONE - I have read the Intro thread in its entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. - 54
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives - SEE BELOW (not going to bother gathering the herd, so I'll post my most valuable. Also, my "artsy" shots were too big to upload, so sorry it's kinda boring.)
6. Request your number. # 25 please.
2012-03-05 15.42.30.jpg

When you sign up on this thread and 9blades assigns you a number it will be followed by in invitation link or a visitor message. Here is an example of the message you will receive:

Dear Spydernation member,

Please don't forget to to Join the Group on the Spydernation community Group Page.This will complete your acceptance in to Spydernation.Welcome aboard and we hope you enjoy the group...
link to Spydernation community group page:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/group.php?groupid=79

Thank you,
salmonkiller

Spyderco Knives.jpg SpyderNation, I have read and agree to all of the rules and requirements. I may have less than 50 posts but I'm a paying member and have been on BF since 2007. I currently own 4 Spydercos as well as a Sharpmaker. I would like #0321 if it is available and I meet the requirements. Thank you!

View attachment 336278 SpyderNation, I have read and agree to all of the rules and requirements. I may have less than 50 posts but I'm a paying member and have been on BF since 2007. I currently own 4 Spydercos as well as a Sharpmaker. I would like #0321 if it is available and I meet the requirements. Thank you!

Welcome Indiana joe! You have #0321!!

Hope to see ya around!

-niner

Oops... Just realized I never made this official. I have over 50 posts combined here and spyderco.com forum, and have read and understood the rules. #88 reporting for duty with a photo of my lovely Super Blues.

1362520768.jpg

My name is James and I have read and agree to all of the rules and requirements. I don't have the 50 post but I'm a paying member. I currently own 4 Spyderco's no pic of the para mil 2.
I would like #0179 if it is available and I meet the requirements. Thanks,
James
IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_20130212_182746.jpg

TGIF everyone :D

I'm not asking for a post exception so I won't waste anyone's time making them read an app that doesn't qualify.
I'm working my way to 50 posts and plan to snap/post some more pics this weekend. I believe I'll get there in a "reasonable" amount of time (a few weeks?). But if that's not acceptable I understand.

But just wanted to see if I could reserve #20.

TGIF everyone :D

I'm not asking for a post exception so I won't waste anyone's time making them read an app that doesn't qualify.
I'm working my way to 50 posts and plan to snap/post some more pics this weekend. I believe I'll get there in a "reasonable" amount of time (a few weeks?). But if that's not acceptable I understand.

But just wanted to see if I could reserve #20.

Cool #0020 is reserved!

Yay I have met all requirements and just hit 50 posts here

Could i have number 419 please!
IMG_20130314_200813_880.jpg

I'm sorry but Beckerheads can't joi........joking! Welcome to spyderNation yoko! You got #0419!

Great! this is the group I'm most excited to be part of

1. I have read the introductory post in it's entirety
3. I have read the Introductory Post
4. posts on the Spyderco SubForum on BladeForums 20ish? and on Spyderco.com Forum 403 since 2005=423 total
a9668665.jpg

6. I would like #086
7. I need an exemption.

Back