*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

Hi, I'm hoping to become a member of Spyderco Nation!!

I have read the Introduction thread in its entirety.

I do not have a lot of posts (serial lurker), Although, I do not post often I spend quite a bit of time (way too much according to my wife), reading and learning, both on the Spyderco forums and here on BF. I request an exception to the post number rule. (I don't see an email to send my appeal and hope leaving it in my post is ok).

I would like #384. If it's not available any number will do :)

rJhWiqj.jpg

Thank you

85e011a5808c20827c664f0ff746f46b.jpg

How do I check my post count? I'm new here and clueless.

Don

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Look under your profile under post areas say where you posted and how many you have 18 total post

I have read the instructions i own several spyderco but i do not have 50 post since i am new to bf. But if i am allowed in i would like to reserve the number 0333.
Thanks

28487683950_23623e2691_h.jpg

I have read the instructions i own several spyderco but i do not have 50 post since i am new to bf. But if i am allowed in i would like to reserve the number 0333.
Thanks

28487683950_23623e2691_h.jpg
Please send 9blades a visitor message on his profile page.Please read the first page first post of this thread.9 blades is the member to contact regarding an exception.Thank you for your interest in Spydernation.
Best,
salmonkiller

I would dearly love to be considered for the Spydernation

1.I have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post.
2. Combined post total 1485 (Majority on the Spyderco.com forum under this same username)
3. A recent 'collection' shot below- but missing several recent purchases!
4. I would love #1978 if possible

Thank you for your consideration either way :)

IMG_0546_zpsbmdgoa0q.jpg

I would dearly love to be considered for the Spydernation

1.I have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post.
2. Combined post total 1485 (Majority on the Spyderco.com forum under this same username)
3. A recent 'collection' shot below- but missing several recent purchases!
4. I would love #1978 if possible

Thank you for your consideration either way :)

IMG_0546_zpsbmdgoa0q.jpg
Really nice collection.How long did it take you to amass such a fine collection?9blades should assist you shortly and assign you a number.Welcome to Spydernation.....
Best,
salmonkiller

Hello! Just discovered that there is a SpydercoNation, and I want in! Details to follow:

1-I have read the entire introduction thread.
2-This is my post slot.
3-Read the entire introduction thread.
4-Post count total on relevant forums: 18. I will post more, but will appeal based on this: I have posted here occasionally for years, and read regularly. I have loved Spyderco since I saw my first one in a karate dojo in 1990. I was 18 and couldn't afford the Delica my teacher had, but admired them from that time to this. Knife love is genetic- my dad is a bladesmith, and taught me the hobby. I made my first blade when I was 12. I finally got a Spyderco, a Rescue FRN in AUS-8 in 2002. I have since purchased a Native in S30V that my wife adopted, a Tenacious, a Delica 4 stainless (lost camping after 4+years this summer), a Delica 4 Emerson (lost camping by my teenaged daughter), a Byrd Cara Cara for my son (he's finally learned how to keep it sharp), a Sage 2 a couple of weeks ago - and I am infatuated with it beyond reason right now, and last week I picked up a Dragonfly FRN ZDP189 because I wanted to try the steel. And everyone in the family thinks it's the cutest thing ever and wants one. I greatly anticipate buying a Delica Wharncliffe or four when they come out.
5-I'll post pics here tomorrow.
6-I request #3374.
7-Will send 9 a copy of my case.

image_zpspphefh8p.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Really nice collection.How long did it take you to amass such a fine collection?9blades should assist you shortly and assign you a number.Welcome to Spydernation.....
Best,
salmonkiller

That's superb- and thank you!

On my collection- I've been steadily building over the last 13-14 years.

Hey spydernation! I only have 22 posts in the spyderco forum but over 300 in the general knife discussion (usually pertaining to Spyderco.
I read the intro thread and it's entirety.

I've been on this forum for 2 years, and my knife collection is mostly Spyderco

https://www.flickr.com/gp/142286276@N08/25XP9t

If I could reserve 1994 that would be great, but honestly my number isn't a priority to me.

Think I forgot to do this the first go round:
1-I have read the entire introduction thread.
2-This is my post slot.
3-Read the entire introduction thread.
4-Post count total 62.
Request number 6907 my dogs birth date of June 9, 2007.
Will send 9 a copy of my case.
ldxhZH6.jpg

@luke86
@KwonKwang
@hom76
@JungleJim65
@gonebad395
@painkilleraz
@blades&Terences
@Manek
@Demoncase
@sixgunner445
@bugs57

Hey guys, you're approved! Sorry for the incovience. Last year of school is gonna put me in the ground. Welcome to spydernation!

@JDX - you have #1994 reserved
@EntrancedVermin - you have #0333 reserved

@Jbraman Feel free to leave me a visitors message on my profile, or send me an email (the option will be on the left of the screen under my, hideous, profile picture when you're on my profile).

Cheers,
Kirby

Welcome to spidernation!

I would like to join the Spydernation.

1. I have read the instructions.
2. I would like #1313
3. I have read the instructions.
4. I have 112 posts in BF and 77 in Sypderco subforum. Also a few on the spyderco.com forum.
5. Pictures below.
6. I would like #1313

Most of my Spydercos plus Mr. Brownstone on a visit.
x6Zr0y9.jpg

Then the newest arrival.
ewjrTHy.jpg

Back