*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

Thank you, I knew that. I trust uploading from my computer than from some site in the cloud, with the requisite spam I would have to endure from just signing up on photobucket. That said, I'll take #000-1, "the few, the proud, the numberless". ;)

understandable. :) um...you're in at -1 I guess:p

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SpyderNation #-1

Hello.
Barman1 requesting membership. :thumbup:
Can I get #818?
I've read the requirements and everything, have 59 posts here in the Spyderco subforums and am a member on the Spyderco forums as well. I ordered my gold membership July 10th and am still waiting on activation. Spark did post yesterday that he would get it taken care of.
Here are my Spydies... and more on the way. ;)

81i5.jpg

Last edited:
Hello.
Barman1 requesting membership. :thumbup:
Can I get #818?
I've read the requirements and everything, have 59 posts here in the Spyderco subforums and am a member on the Spyderco forums as well. I ordered my gold membership July 10th and am still waiting on activation. Spark did post yesterday that he would get it taken care of.
Here are my Spydies... and more on the way. ;)

81i5.jpg

#0818 it is! Welcome to spydernation! You know...I just realized I could name every folder in your picture and the blade steels of each off the top of my head...I may be obsessed. :eek:

About your gold membership, when you follow THIS LINK does it give you the option to change to gold?

#0818 it is! Welcome to spydernation! You know...I just realized I could name every folder in your picture and the blade steels of each off the top of my head...I may be obsessed. :eek:

About your gold membership, when you follow THIS LINK does it give you the option to change to gold?

An obsession it is. :) And thanks for the welcome!
The option is not available yet. Probably because I purchased the membership through the store rather than here with PayPal. Just hasn't been processed yet. He'll get to it soon enough. I'm just anxious to get an avatar and a sig attached, maybe sell some of my non-Spydies that are collecting dust.

I have read Introduction thread in its entirety.

My combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum is #578

My Spyderco knives100_0168.jpg 100_0169.jpg 100_0170.jpg 100_0171.jpg 100_0172.jpg

to be continued...

Great and Thanks!

now if I can just figure out how to change my 'live and don't learn' thingy to a SpyderNation 1986 thingy...

(an older and not so computer literate man)

1. read this first. - Done
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post. - Okay.
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. - I have read the instructions in their entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. - I have about 60 posts between the bladeforums spyderco subforum and the spyderco.com forum
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives - I have posted pics before, but as of right now I have about 10 Spyderco's, a sharpmaker, and the collection is growing daily
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved but you must complete requirements in a reasonable amount of time. - 1987 please
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case. - Okay
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post. - Okay

1. read this first. - Done
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post. - Okay.
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. - I have read the instructions in their entirety.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. - I have about 60 posts between the bladeforums spyderco subforum and the spyderco.com forum
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives - I have posted pics before, but as of right now I have about 10 Spyderco's, a sharpmaker, and the collection is growing daily
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved but you must complete requirements in a reasonable amount of time. - 1987 please
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case. - Okay
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post. - Okay

Hi Jibbles! One question, what is your username on spyderco forums?

Great and Thanks!

now if I can just figure out how to change my 'live and don't learn' thingy to a SpyderNation 1986 thingy...

(an older and not so computer literate man)

It's fairly simple, go to the settings on the top right of the screen, on the left side of the page you will see "edit signature" and I don't think I have to explain past there. :)

It's fairly simple, go to the settings on the top right of the screen, on the left side of the page you will see "edit signature" and I don't think I have to explain past there. :)

ok... but I am not too confident...

I have read the "Introductory Thread" in its entirety.
My total number of spyderco related posts are 54, 39 here and 15 on the SpydercoForum.
I would like #32 please.

image.jpg

I have messed with my "banner" for hours and hours...

at first it was annoyingly huge... now I have it smaller... I am not sure how I got it smaller, though...

question... is it ok, or is it still too big?

Back