*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

I have messed with my "banner" for hours and hours...

at first it was annoyingly huge... now I have it smaller... I am not sure how I got it smaller, though...

question... is it ok, or is it still too big?

It looks fine to me, I love the fact it's bigger than your order of KAI banner!

I've been waiting for this moment....:D

I've read the Introduction thread. I have 52 Spydie posts on here and 4 on Spyderco.com.
I'd like #0129 if available.
Here's some knives!

5SSt7Ur.jpg

I have messed with my "banner" for hours and hours...

at first it was annoyingly huge... now I have it smaller... I am not sure how I got it smaller, though...

question... is it ok, or is it still too big?

You seem just fine to me :D Mine isn't too small either haha.
Simple, not to flashy but in your face enough to see it, over all I like it.
Oh and woot woot, I can post now again, I haven't had a computer for some weeks, hard drive fried :( Warranty takes forever too, but its free so I can't really complain. Saved me the headache of paying for a 1tb harddrive. The only bad thing is I lost gigs upon gigs of pictures of knives and other things I captured that I never had a chance to back up because I couldn't and still can't afford a external drive.

I've been waiting for this moment....:D

I've read the Introduction thread. I have 52 Spydie posts on here and 4 on Spyderco.com.
I'd like #0129 if available.
Here's some knives!

5SSt7Ur.jpg

Crap! Sorry I took so long to get to you haha. You're in at #0129! Welcome!

appreciate the feedback... as an older guy who doesn't do texting, twitting, tweeting, whatever... sometimes I think a lot of the new computer skills are passing me by...

But just wanted to see if I could reserve #20.
1. read
2. done
3. I have read the intro
4. I have 52 here and only a few on spyderco.com (username Bazillions)
5. I have some pics posted but just got a Samsung Galaxy S4. It takes great pics.
6. Reserved 20!
7. OK
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post.
tyvm

1. read
2. done
3. I have read the intro
4. I have 52 here and only a few on spyderco.com (username Bazillions)
5. I have some pics posted but just got a Samsung Galaxy S4. It takes great pics.
6. Reserved 20!
7. OK
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post.
tyvm

Woops, looks like I've been slacking..:eek:

Welcome to spydernation sir!

1. I read and understand the intro in its entirety
2. 66 (on spyderco) and+1 here(as of this)=67 (my user name on spyerdo.com is just chuckd)
3. Knives! This is without my tenacious PE with black g10, jason breeden rescue, delica4 with combo edge and green foliage FRN, a yellow tasman salt and the schempp rock, oh and as well as an older model mariner.
4.How about number...1990

1. I have red the intro
2. I do not have the required number of posts but I have been on the Spyderco forum since November 2011 and the BF forum almost as long. Also, my collection is entirely Spydie now and I got my first Spydie in the mid-90s! Plus, Spyderco is in my backyard and I support local industry!
3. See photo below plus list of past, present and future Spydies
4. Please let me in the Nation. #5280.

attachment.php

Past Spydies:
1. E1 (clipit)
2. Stretch sprint run
3. Chinook
4. PM2
5. D'fly Salt
6. E4 Foliage Green FRN combo edge
7. Smallfly

Current:
1. E4 Black FRN PE
2. E4 SB PE
3. E4 Foliage Green G10 PE
4. D4 SB PE
5. Persistance
6. D'Fly Black FRN PE

Incoming:
1. D'Fly CF SE
2. Jot Singh Khalsa G10 sprint run (when it's finally released)

On the look out for:
1. Jot Singh Khalsa Macarta scales PE
2. Tim Zowada PE
3. D4 Foliage Green G10
4. D'Fly Foliage Green G10

1. I read and understand the intro in its entirety
2. 66 (on spyderco) and+1 here(as of this)=67 (my user name on spyerdo.com is just chuckd)
3. Knives! This is without my tenacious PE with black g10, jason breeden rescue, delica4 with combo edge and green foliage FRN, a yellow tasman salt and the schempp rock, oh and as well as an older model mariner.
4.How about number...1990

1990 it is, welcome sir!

1. I have red the intro
2. I do not have the required number of posts but I have been on the Spyderco forum since November 2011 and the BF forum almost as long. Also, my collection is entirely Spydie now and I got my first Spydie in the mid-90s! Plus, Spyderco is in my backyard and I support local industry!
3. See photo below plus list of past, present and future Spydies
4. Please let me in the Nation. #5280.

attachment.php

Past Spydies:
1. E1 (clipit)
2. Stretch sprint run
3. Chinook
4. PM2
5. D'fly Salt
6. E4 Foliage Green FRN combo edge
7. Smallfly

Current:
1. E4 Black FRN PE
2. E4 SB PE
3. E4 Foliage Green G10 PE
4. D4 SB PE
5. Persistance
6. D'Fly Black FRN PE

Incoming:
1. D'Fly CF SE
2. Jot Singh Khalsa G10 sprint run (when it's finally released)

On the look out for:
1. Jot Singh Khalsa Macarta scales PE
2. Tim Zowada PE
3. D4 Foliage Green G10
4. D'Fly Foliage Green G10

Welcome! #5280 it is! The super blue endura is great...carrying mine today. :)

Hello spydernation I'd like to become a member of your group. I have read and acknowledge your terms. I have more than enough posts combine between here and the spyderco forums I'm sure but I don't know how to check my post count in a specific sub-forum but I will try to find out, on the spyderco forums I have 38 posts. I'd like to request #0223 and I will include a photo below. Once I find out how to see my post count in the spyderco sub-forum I'll edit that in but I'm sure its over the 12 I need to make the required 50.
Edit: I'm still unsure how to see my post count in the spyderco sub-forum but I did find that I've posted in 21 threads and I'm sure some of those threads I made multiple posts.

A de-waved D4 wave and a waved D4 FFG, the purple de-waved one if one of my wife's couple'a spyderco's and when the kids get old enough they'll have spyderco's too. We've also gifted spydies to my mom and sister and my father-in-law so were a spyderco family.
null_zps0b4a2476.jpg

Last edited:
I've read the Introduction thread. I have 51 Spydie posts on here and 7 on Spyderco.com.
I'd like #7613 OR 7311
MOST OF MY KNIVES.

Last edited:
Hello spydernation I'd like to become a member of your group. I have read and acknowledge your terms. I have more than enough posts combine between here and the spyderco forums I'm sure but I don't know how to check my post count in a specific sub-forum but I will try to find out, on the spyderco forums I have 38 posts. I'd like to request #0223 and I will include a photo below. Once I find out how to see my post count in the spyderco sub-forum I'll edit that in but I'm sure its over the 12 I need to make the required 50.
Edit: I'm still unsure how to see my post count in the spyderco sub-forum but I did find that I've posted in 21 threads and I'm sure some of those threads I made multiple posts.

A de-waved D4 wave and a waved D4 FFG, the purple de-waved one if one of my wife's couple'a spyderco's and when the kids get old enough they'll have spyderco's too. We've also gifted spydies to my mom and sister and my father-in-law so were a spyderco family.
null_zps0b4a2476.jpg

Hey! To check your post count go on your profile and click on "post areas". :) you've got 22 on here plus the 38 on spyderco forums for a grand total of 60 posts. Welcome to spydernation sir. :)

I've read the Introduction thread. I have 51 Spydie posts on here and 7 on Spyderco.com.
I'd like #7613 OR 7311
MOST OF MY KNIVES.

Actually you've only got 8 on here, if you like I'll reserve your number though. :) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little jealous of all that super blue...:eek:

1. Done
2. Done
3. see #1
4. sub forum 60, Spyderco.com 13
5. See below.
6. 1202

0124be89-3248-4a1e-9d5f-c912bccc8f14_zps27c748a3.jpg

Sorry for crap pics, just wanted to makes sure you know I actually had the knives so I took a quick pic with the cellphone.

1. Done
2. Done
3. see #1
4. sub forum 60, Spyderco.com 13
5. See below.
6. 1202

0124be89-3248-4a1e-9d5f-c912bccc8f14_zps27c748a3.jpg

Sorry for crap pics, just wanted to makes sure you know I actually had the knives so I took a quick pic with the cellphone.

You're in, welcome sir!

Hi my name is Jeremy and I am a spyderholic, I have read the introduction thread, I only have 28 post but am a fairly new member. I will post a pic in the near future, but I have a pm2, a rock lobster out getting custom scales, and a southard. I really enjoy the forum, I would take whatever number, and the knife I am on the lookout for is a lum tanto sprint in gray g10.

Hi my name is Jeremy and I am a spyderholic, I have read the introduction thread, I only have 28 post but am a fairly new member. I will post a pic in the near future, but I have a pm2, a rock lobster out getting custom scales, and a southard. I really enjoy the forum, I would take whatever number, and the knife I am on the lookout for is a lum tanto sprint in gray g10.

When you get to 50 post I'll get you joined, for now do you want yo reserve a number? (I know you said whatever number, but you've gotta have some preference haha). :)

Cheers,
Kirby

I have read and agree to all of the rules and requirements. I have 39 posts in the Spyderco sub forum here but have at least that many on Spyderco.com. My 1st post to the Spydie forum here on bladeforums was in Dec 2002. I have been a paying member for several years and have over 1K total posts. I have over 50 Spydies. I dont have a number preference.

I have read and agree to all of the rules and requirements. I have 39 posts in the Spyderco sub forum here but have at least that many on Spyderco.com. My 1st post to the Spydie forum here on bladeforums was in Dec 2002. I have been a paying member for several years and have over 1K total posts. I have over 50 Spydies. I dont have a number preference.

Welcome, 249 sound good? Yes? Great!

Cheers,
Kirby

Wow you have some nice stuff. Also, I freaking love your hard rock patch!

On your top pic; what's the knife between the wave'd delica and the yolo? How is it in hand? It looks like it could be a little uncomfy, like it would try to force your middle finger forward into your index finger to much. Not trying to rag on it, it looks cool none the less, never seen one and wondering.

Back