New Subreddit for BladeShow Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, didn't realize paid memberships were required to conduct transactions here.

Last edited:
Not sure if this sort of shilling is allowed but I'm sure the mods will delete if not... To anyone active on Reddit and attending BladeShow: I have created a new Subreddit r/BladeShowTrades as a spot for people who will be attending the show and bringing knives with them they're interested in selling or trading to post their items and coordinate with other attendees. Face to face transactions will avoid any shenanigans in the transaction itself such as item condition, shipping problems, receipt of payment, etc.
Nope.
Pretty sure Bladeshow wouldn't be too keen on it either.

Not sure if this sort of shilling is allowed ...

Well since the paid memberships needed to partake, here, in kind of activities you are talking about keep this site up and running, and that what you are doing is using this site, to take money away from this site, I am going to say no. :thumbsdown:

Oh, and you are also attempting to take people away from this site, damaging the advertising rates of this site.

Well since the paid memberships needed to partake, here, in kind of activities you are talking about keep this site up and running, and that what you are doing is using this site, to take money away from this site, I am going to say no. :thumbsdown:

Ah, didn't realize paid memberships were required for any sort of transactions to occur on this site!

My first guess would be any of the usual things that could occur when meeting up with someone in real life to conduct a transaction... do you not interact with people?
Not with people I don't know in some hotel room in an unfamiliar city and a pocket full of cash.

Ah, didn't realize paid memberships were required for any sort of transactions to occur on this site!

That you must be a Paid Member to sell is in the rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up a year and a half ago.

So are the rules about promoting your own business ventures.

Not with people I don't know in some hotel room in an unfamiliar city and a pocket full of cash.

Have you been before? The Cobb Galleria is right next to Cumberland Mall/tons of shopping/restaurants, etc, if you don't feel safe meeting up with someone in a very populated area in the daytime then I don't know what to tell ya bud.

That you must be a Paid Member to sell is in the rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up a year and a half ago.

So are the rules about promoting your own business ventures.
Dude, it's not my "business venture" I'm not making any money, I don't post here AT ALL, and I didn't realize the site charged money to post trades, and I immediately deleted it, chill out.

Have you been before? The Cobb Galleria is right next to Cumberland Mall/tons of shopping/restaurants, etc, if you don't feel safe meeting up with someone in a very populated area in the daytime then I don't know what to tell ya bud.
So, you're gonna do multiple knife transactions between multiple people in a mall food court?

Dude, it's not my "business venture" I'm not making any money, I don't post here AT ALL, and I didn't realize the site charged money to post trades, and I immediately deleted it, chill out.

You used this site to try and take money from this site.

Not cool.

God bless and good day.

So, you're gonna do multiple knife transactions between multiple people in a mall food court?

If you don't know how to meet up with someone in public and conduct a transaction then this post wasn't meant for you in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back