New Swag!

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
I actually got this 4 or 5 weeks ago, and am just now posting it up. Wanted to take photos at the cabin.

I got this package in the mail. Had no idea what it was, as I hadn't ordered anything. Opened it up, and this is what was in there. I do wish I would have taken photos as I opened it up. It was packaged better than what I'm showing:

KA-BAR scraper, spork, and bottle opener!

Hmmm, what could this be? :D

Yes, you guessed it, a bottle of Woodford Reserve whiskey!

Then there was this cool piece of engraved leather. The part I have blocked out, is my actual name. Now you know what the swag is for. :thumbsup:

If all that isn't cool enough.... a BK18!

Unsheathed:

In case you didn't notice it, Uncle E had a few Viking runes engraved in it:

Other side:

Name, and username also engraved in the spine!

All together:

A few 18 shots:

Ethan told me he wanted to see the whiskey at the cabin, so here it is. This one's on you Ethan, cheers!

A few other photos.

Got some new scales for me Kep. Always regretted denting the others up so much. Some guy from BCUSA gifted them to me:

Niner:

Used my hatchet to rough out a handle on my new baton, and the 62 to smooth it out a bit:

I was tired of my small baton, so I went big, haha:

BK62 parting shot:

Ethan Becker Ethan Becker , thanks so much for the kind gifts! Your generosity knows no bounds sir. I was wanting to use the 18, of course, but want to etch all the engravings before I do. I have some etchant. But, of course, will use it much when I get done with it. Thanks again!

Fantastic Dubz Uncle E and this Beckerhead family is the best.
Sho nuff.
That baton is about the size of my leg and your forearm lol
Haha. I got tired of messing around. ;)
Congrats Warrior, well deserved!
Tanks brudda.
i kind of like the beatup scales for the kep.... congratulations!!! great bunch of guys and gals here. :thumbsup:
I do like them, just wish I would have done it a bit differently. I'm gonna sand some of it down, see if I can make it better. I need to sand the new ones, and get some Watco Danish Oil on them.
Wow..... that was super nice
It really was. :thumbsup:

Pretty nice pile of booty for sure!

I have 18 fever bad.
Thanks man. A sweet blade, for sure.
Very kind of Ethan Becker Ethan Becker and a well deserved haul my friend. I love this bar!
Sure was. And thanks man. I haven't missed too many days here in the 10 years I've been here. Just when I'm on vacation, or going to the cabin, about it.
That is very cool, Dubz - a fine pile o' loot from one very fine chap to another.
Thanks man, appreciate it. Good to see you back around.

In case you guys were wondering, the first rune is Uruz=Ox.

Keywords: Endurance, stubborn pursuit, good health, strength, hard work, perseverance

The Uruz rune shows a wild ox, a symbol of dogged determination, raw strength and incredible endurance. When the Uruz rune comes up in readings, it indicates that you are making steady progress towards your goal. Like the ox, you possess enormous reservoirs of vigour, life force, determination and strength โ€“ in other words, you have what it takes to complete whatever journey you are on, and to achieve whatever ambitious goal you have set your sights on.

Another dimension of the Uruz rune is its connotations of both physical and mental health, fortitude and vigour. We are all familiar with the saying โ€˜strong as an ox,โ€™ and this is the case when the Uruz rune appears in a reading.

In cases where the Uruz rune appears reversed, the same rune that indicates strength and good health when upright, can be a warning of sneaking health problems or a loss of strength in some other way. The reversed Uruz rune can also be considered a reminder to take good care of your physical vessel as well as your mental health โ€“ together, they are the vehicle that carries you through life.

The second is Tiwaz=Victory.

Keywords: Victory, honor, leadership, decision-making

The Tiwaz rune symbolises the god Tyrโ€™s arrowhead, a symbol of the kind of leadership and rational thinking which leads to victory. When the Tiwaz rune appears, it indicates that you are approaching challenges with a clear head and a steady hand. Tiwaz also reminds you of the importance of knowing your true strengths and having the willingness to sacrifice to achieve your goals.

Tiwaz reversed can indicate inaction, blocked energies and lack of motivation.

cool swag - congrats!
Is that a viking compass etched into the lake effect scraper?

Thanks man. It's not the vegvisir. Not sure what it is tbh.

A12-KB9906.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool ! Itโ€™s nice to see that your much appreciated by Ethan and KABAR for all the time you spend keeping this place in good order :thumbsup::thumbsup:
We all appreciate you to even if we donโ€™t send you a swag bag :)

Back