New Swag!

Awesome package man ... and well deserved. Looks like a lot of goodies for you to put to use at the cabin, and the personal touches are great!

That ain't a bad bottle of bourbon ya got there either!

Such a nice thanks.
And well deserved, couldn't agree more :D

But now about the baton.... Someone has to tell you.... It' s overdone man, just a little too much for practical use :p Sorry :D

Very cool ! Itโ€™s nice to see that your much appreciated by Ethan and KABAR for all the time you spend keeping this place in good order :thumbsup::thumbsup:
We all appreciate you to even if we donโ€™t send you a swag bag :)
Thanks man. No more swag needed. :D
Awesome package man ... and well deserved. Looks like a lot of goodies for you to put to use at the cabin, and the personal touches are great!

That ain't a bad bottle of bourbon ya got there either!
Thanks man. Pretty good stuff. :thumbsup:
Such a nice thanks.
And well deserved, couldn't agree more :D

But now about the baton.... Someone has to tell you.... It' s overdone man, just a little too much for practical use :p Sorry :D
Thanks man. Wait'll you see my next baton, haha. Just kidding. I made that one, because I was batonning through some oak. The 2 batons I had didn't have any weight to them, making it harder to get through. The smaller ones are nice for batonning kindling, but I needed a man size baton, haha. :D

Hey, that's pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Congrats and we'll deserved, Dubz! You certainly have been an anchor and kept this place moving in my time here.

Thanks man, appreciate that.

Back