New Thigh Rigs!

Robert H

Premium Sheathmaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just put together some new thigh set ups. This one is built on the "mini" molle pouch from HSGI, and comes complete with one of my molded sheaths. The nice thing is you can remove the pouch, the larger holds an altoids tin type survival kit, with some room to spare, and a single mag/multi tool pouch, or you can customize even further. This rigs works best for the smaller blades, 4-7" types. Very comfortable.

thigh1.jpg

Hey Robert, what's the going rate for something like this, and how customizable is the 'molded' sheath? Most of my bigger blades are spear point hollow ground of 1/4" or 3/16" stock x 1.5" wide, and I've been wrestling with what to use for them. This could be a really nice option...

Wow! Sweet setup!

I wonder if that would fit say a Steel Heart e?

Of course! For those who are, lets say, more endowed, it will work great. Very adjustable. Any of the sheaths I make can be fitted, although larger blades, like the steel heart, should go with the next larger panel size, like this one, which holds a Trailmaster. They'll run 115.00 for the base sheath, including the plastic sheath.

thighmolle.jpg

And that has this option, the large EOD pouch for really big kits.

eodthigh.jpg

Just to be clear, the pouches aren't included right? It's just the backing so we can add pouches to whatever configuration we choose? When are they going to be available on the site, I couldn't see them there.

They'll be on the new site, which should be up in a week or so. They'll come with the two pouches, which you can of course remove if you like.

They'll be on the new site, which should be up in a week or so. They'll come with the two pouches, which you can of course remove if you like.

I don't know if that answers the question? Does that mean it comes with a pouch for the $115 or not? If not what is the price for the sheath w/small pouch and sheath w/large pouch?

I don't know if that answers the question? Does that mean it comes with a pouch for the $115 or not? If not what is the price for the sheath w/small pouch and sheath w/large pouch?

The standard deal will be the rig, sheath, and the large and small pouch for 115.00

Hmmmm..... I may have to get one of these in the future. Great looking rig!

In the green, as worn, featuring an extra tool pouch, and the Benchmade CSK.

odrigmini.jpg

Definately on the "want list"!

Robert,
Looks like a nice set up.:thumbup:
Do you offer your sheaths for the Ontario Rat-5 and Rat-7?
They were not on you sheath Knife list.
Beatle

I've got them both.

Great!!!:D
This new one that you are offering is it going to be modular so you could use it as a belt sheath?
beatle

Back