New Thigh Rigs!

Yes, it's modular.

And that has this option, the large EOD pouch for really big kits.

View attachment 73891

That's a great looking setup I luv the fact that the knife doesn't take up any of the space on the rig like some. please make sure you let us know when the new site is up and functioning.

Oh and is that a CRKT Crawford Kasper I see in your pocket?

Spyderco Manix.

Hi Robert H,

will these fit the Becker BK7, BK9 or Becker/Kabars you have coming in the next few months?

;)
attachment.php

Not sure. I can call you though for an order if you like. PM me your phone # and I'll build one up for you.

Thank you my man! I'm actually in the middle of making one for an Armageddon, come to think of it.

I don't know who designed that knife. (Obviously someone with compensation issues)

Do you know him? :D

Thank you my man! I'm actually in the middle of making one for an Armageddon, come to think of it.

I don't know who designed that knife. (Obviously someone with compensation issues)

Do you know him? :D

This from the guy that gave me an hour speach about how I need to make a Roman Gladius!! :rolleyes::D
Im glad your doing it, you always did make a better sheath for those than me..;) You go with yer bad self Rob!:cool:

Gladius? Pales to the ARMAGEDDON!

BLADE OF THE UNIVERSE!

In fact, I'll post up some pictures of that bad boy shortly.

Robert,

That large EOD Pouch, does it have anything going on in the inside of it or is it just a large pouch with no dividers?

Also, my Brother is inside my head via a Blue Tooth, how much for a regular belt carry Kydex sheath for a Cold Steel Trailmaster? Black coated, American Made, if that makes any difference.

Trace,

Armageddonit. That's the hoopin' bigassed knife in the one Ron Hood video, isn't it?

Here's a shot of the inside of the large.

DSC01074.jpg

And the long awaited: (sorry Brian, camera troubles)

THIGH RIG OF BRIAN T!

The blade is a Busse something or another.

briantbusse.jpg

briantbusse1.jpg

Back