New Thigh Rigs!

I don't. I have every other fixed blade by Chris Reeve. I'll research it.

hey robert,
on the thigh rig is the sheath mold to a blade specific or is it universal linear ? I am conflicted on my blade to add to this set-up either my RMD/Batac/SAR5 ?
Thx Tony

Tony,

The "liner" is a molded kydex/Concealex sheath which attaches into a "sleeve" using screws just like you'd mount a Tek-Lock.

The thigh rig could be used over and over with various knives and the sheath can be removed and carried on the belt, lashed to a pack, etc.

I'm having Robert make up a sheath for the Battle Mistress that'll just drop into the thigh rig (I think.)

:)

B

Indeed, plus, Brian's Battle Mistress is the template for the new Survival Sheaths that will accept that blade specifically.

Hi Robert H,

will these fit the Becker BK7, BK9 or Becker/Kabars you have coming in the next few months?

;)
attachment.php

Hi again Mr Robert, are these ready to go? :)

I couldn't find these on the website, are they there and I missed them?

I need one in coyote brown to take a Randall #15.

Please let me know how to order if they are not on the site.

Thanks!

Thank you my man! I'm actually in the middle of making one for an Armageddon, come to think of it.

I don't know who designed that knife. (Obviously someone with compensation issues)

Do you know him? :D

if im not mistaken the guy that designed the armageddon is trace rinaldi but dont hold me to that

I am also looking for one of these in Coyote, ACU or just Olive drab. I also could not find them on the site. Any help is appreciated.

PM me if possible

Those are all available, just not up on the site yet.

I was wondering if there would be an extra cost if I sent you one of my blades for one of these thigh rigs?

Greg

No, I mold each sheath individually, so it's no extra charge.

Man, these are nice. Great job.

Ted .....Robert has your Kukri so if you like these rigs you will like what you are about ready to receive.

I had one of my Kuks at the blade show with Roberts sheath, lots of folks impressed with the package.

Spencer

Ted .....Robert has your Kukri so if you like these rigs you will like what you are about ready to receive.

I had one of my Kuks at the blade show with Roberts sheath, lots of folks impressed with the package.

Spencer

That is great news. I'm very excited about that knife. It'll probably be my last knife for awhile. I need to spend money on some new computers and camera gear.

Robert,

Will this thigh rig accomodate one of Koster upcoming Survivor knives?

Specs:

Overall length = 16 inches

Blade
9 inches (sharpened), 10 inches to the front of the handle
A2 steel, hardened to 59 HRc
1/4" thick
2.25" tall at the belly
Flats will be "as-forged" finish
"K" logo will be etched
Handle
6 inches (from front of the handle to the pommel)
5.5 inches of actual handle material
1/4" thick material (0.75" total)

I copied these from Dan's forum...

Let me know,

Joel

I'd have to have one to mold, but if so, yes.

Robert,
Can you make a thigh rig like that for a Berreta U22 NEOS? Would it be practicle to incorporate a Blackjack Kukri? Instead of one supporting strap from the belt, two, say 6-8 inches apart with two straps securing the platform proximal and distal? Thanks.

Back