New to the neighborhood

Hmmmnn, this place looks vaguely familiar . . . been away a long time . . . same old haunts . . . wonder if any of the old neighbors are still around . . . . . may have to go knock on some doors soon and see . . . . :)
Missed you guys,
Be safe.
P.S.: Been so long I had to renew back to Gold. Anyone offer some advice to an old guy on how to change it, or will it do it on it's own ??? ???

Good to see you J1M. How's Sally doing?

Wilson my good man, how goes it??? God it feels good to have some time to get back on the forum. Sally T is doing a lot better now, cancer came back with a vengance last fall, no operations but another battery of chemo & radiation treatments, these were so strong she had to wait 3 wks between them. Her mother passed away & the last 4-5 months have been spent getting her home ready to put on the market, dealing with the health issues, and let us dare not forget the daily task of "work" . . . . ;) Really has been a taxing time believe me. Sally was touch and go for awhile but I think they got all of it again so only time will tell . . . . :thumbup:
And on a side note, I guess we will need to go down river once again and find the owner/operator/custodian/CEO/ of this great sub forum . . . . He's probably out in a boat somewhere 'cause it's way too early to be sitting in the trees down his way . . . And yes Bill, I am talking about you.
Hope all is well with you & your family, and I can't wait to see some more of your wares posted on here.
Wilson & Bill, Sally T just leaned over my shoulder and told me to be sure and tell both of you she still "loves" ya'll and has missed reading your "quotes" like before. Take care guys, hope to see more of the guys on here again.
Be safe.

Good to hear from you all..Damn I remember when this was a everynight get away and we were all tuned in to see knives or listening to see how each others days went..
I wanna make this home again, Its not all about selling knives to me,Its having friends like you all to BS and relieve stress to each other..Lets see if we can pull this thing back together some how..
Thanks Guys

Wilson my good man, how goes it??? God it feels good to have some time to get back on the forum. Sally T is doing a lot better now, cancer came back with a vengance last fall, no operations but another battery of chemo & radiation treatments, these were so strong she had to wait 3 wks between them. Her mother passed away & the last 4-5 months have been spent getting her home ready to put on the market, dealing with the health issues, and let us dare not forget the daily task of "work" . . . . ;) Really has been a taxing time believe me. Sally was touch and go for awhile but I think they got all of it again so only time will tell . . . . :thumbup:
And on a side note, I guess we will need to go down river once again and find the owner/operator/custodian/CEO/ of this great sub forum . . . . He's probably out in a boat somewhere 'cause it's way too early to be sitting in the trees down his way . . . And yes Bill, I am talking about you.
Hope all is well with you & your family, and I can't wait to see some more of your wares posted on here.
Wilson & Bill, Sally T just leaned over my shoulder and told me to be sure and tell both of you she still "loves" ya'll and has missed reading your "quotes" like before. Take care guys, hope to see more of the guys on here again.
Be safe.

Thanks Bill and Mrs Sally T , To early for the tree,but its coming fast..
I went and drove Nascar at Talladega this past weekend and hit the world deer expo in Birmingham Saturday an Sunday..Damn was it awsome

Good to hear from you all..Damn I remember when this was a everynight get away and we were all tuned in to see knives or listening to see how each others days went..
I wanna make this home again, Its not all about selling knives to me,Its having friends like you all to BS and relieve stress to each other..Lets see if we can pull this thing back together some how..
Thanks Guys

BA, it's good to be back on here. It's amazing how we just go thru daily times & always seem to take for granted everything will always remain the same, and then just once incident to someone close to you slaps you back to reality and reminds you how short this life time really is . . . . :thumbup:
My younger brother is a State Trooper in Huntsville, lives about 16 miles from Lake Guntersville, & if I am not mistaken, isn't Talledaga close to both of them??? Ideal situation . . . . Great location . . . . and he neither fishes nor is a NASCAR fan . . . . Imagine that . . . :mad: :mad:
Glad you had a good time down there, awesome place from what the TV's have shown in their coverage. And by the way, last time I was able to get on here, your little one (Danielle??) had some very severe issues with here head. How is she doing & Sally T and I both hope she is fully recovered and is doing great.
Now, quit playing NASCAR wanna-be and get some knives on here to look at . . . . :D :D :D
Be safe.

Bill & Mrs T ~ Danielle is fully recovered now...Is now in her 1st year of cheerleading,, It worries me but I love seeing her do what she wants again
And come late November im gonna be a proud pawpaw....Damn it im moving along in age and the years are flying bye.
As long as we all wake up an open are eyes every morning, I feel we all are blessed..

Back