New to this forum

Hi guys and gals,

I usually visit the Busse and CRK forums and tend to jump around to other places when something grabs my interest. Lately I am finding myself drop into this forum more and more. I have mainly been lurking and reading all the great and varied info.

Now that I have posted a couple of times I thought it might be polite to say gidday :thumbup: and although I don't have any Esee knives right now I am sure that will change.

Thanks to all for a fun and informative forum, I will definitely stick around until someone tells me to go away :D

Welcome to the forum from down under! Don't worry having a ESEE blade isn't a requirement, although once you get one, you will want more... I'm sure you'll love it here!

Welcome to the asylum, becareful on your first purchase thats when the addiction starts to run through your veins. But dont let that scare you this place has a great bunch of folks it makes the addictions so easy to live with and encouraged.:D

Welcome to the forum from down under! Don't worry having a ESEE blade isn't a requirement, although once you get one, you will want more... I'm sure you'll love it here!

Very true. They all looked the same to me before. But now that I got a Junglas, I've been eyeing all the other models, and wanting almost every one of them for different reasons...

Stick around awhile, you'll like it. Just so you know, if you currently don't own an ESEE your missing out on something VERY special. You simply have to get a hold of one and you'll see what all the talk is really about. If you look at the "currently viewing" numbers on each of the manufacture forums you'll almost always see 2 to 5 times more folks here. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT! Welcome.

Welcome aboard! Its better to not buy a ESEE. Because you wont stop at one :)
And owning one isnt exactly needed to hangout. You dont even need a knife to join the pack :).
Its been mentioned before, it more a state of mind then knives alone.

The 4 and the Izula is a good start though ;)

Back