New to this forum

Discussion in 'ESEE KNIVES' started by giant1, Feb 10, 2011.

1. giant1

giant1

May 9, 2007
    Hi guys and gals,

I usually visit the Busse and CRK forums and tend to jump around to other places when something grabs my interest. Lately I am finding myself drop into this forum more and more. I have mainly been lurking and reading all the great and varied info.

Now that I have posted a couple of times I thought it might be polite to say gidday :thumbup: and although I don't have any Esee knives right now I am sure that will change.

Thanks to all for a fun and informative forum, I will definitely stick around until someone tells me to go away :D

2. 333rm

333rm

Oct 17, 2009
    Welcome to the forum from down under! Don't worry having a ESEE blade isn't a requirement, although once you get one, you will want more... I'm sure you'll love it here!

3. Decklin

Decklin

Oct 19, 2010
    Come on in the house....

4. benzology

benzology

Jan 19, 2011
    Welcome mate...

From your bro from across the Tasman.

5. trailhopper

trailhopper

Dec 9, 2010
    Welcome to the asylum, becareful on your first purchase thats when the addiction starts to run through your veins. But dont let that scare you this place has a great bunch of folks it makes the addictions so easy to live with and encouraged.:D

6. Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri

May 25, 2009
    Very true. They all looked the same to me before. But now that I got a Junglas, I've been eyeing all the other models, and wanting almost every one of them for different reasons...

7. shotgunner11

shotgunner11

Dec 17, 2005
    Welcome to the nuthouse!

8. t-k-c

t-k-c

Mar 14, 2009
    Welcome giant1! It's great to have you here! Enjoy the ride!

9. Grunt167

Grunt167

Dec 7, 2010
    Welcome from a fellow ESEE newb....

10. Sh@rp

[email protected]

May 31, 2009
    Glad to see you here!

11. Drover

Drover

Dec 12, 2010
    Stick around awhile, you'll like it. Just so you know, if you currently don't own an ESEE your missing out on something VERY special. You simply have to get a hold of one and you'll see what all the talk is really about. If you look at the "currently viewing" numbers on each of the manufacture forums you'll almost always see 2 to 5 times more folks here. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT! Welcome.

12. txjigen8

txjigen8

Nov 30, 2010
    Welcome to the brotherhood giant!

13. basb

basb

Apr 27, 2010
    Welcome aboard! Its better to not buy a ESEE. Because you wont stop at one :)
    And owning one isnt exactly needed to hangout. You dont even need a knife to join the pack :).
    Its been mentioned before, it more a state of mind then knives alone.

The 4 and the Izula is a good start though ;)

14. bigocean

bigocean

Jul 25, 2006
    Welcome, mate! ;)

15. giant1

giant1

May 9, 2007
    Thanks everybody. :)

16. texastonydobbs

texastonydobbs

May 25, 2007
    Stick around and post more !