New Tool Album

What is your opinion? i know they played two new songs earlier this year, did you like them? Do you think the new album will be like the old tool albums? I'm excited to see....

The album is to be released August 30th and I they haven’t released the name yet. They have two songs on YouTube they played in May. Phone video though so not the best quality.

As exciting as a new album is, I'm more agog that the entire Tool catalogue is now available on streaming services. It's like we just jumped from 1998 to 2019 in one bright, shining moment.

As exciting as a new album is, I'm more agog that the entire Tool catalogue is now available on streaming services. It's like we just jumped from 1998 to 2019 in one bright, shining moment.

No that's a negative. Half the fun of buying a Tool album is discovering all the hidden messages, symbols and art in the packaging.

Streaming sux azz.

I like it. It's on par with past releases. Really dig 7empest
7empest is amazing! On par with older albums!

Is literally on my next song to learn to play list

ErXLara.png

Last edited:
This reminds me, Tool played in town here last night and a coworker went to the show. Have to text him and ask how it was. Always a band I wanted to see live.

It's https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/, I love it and do the pro subscribtion. Made me realize that with Tool, I need to pick up a loop pedal. There's multiple guitar parts where one of the guitars is the rhythm along with the bass line which is why their sound is so thick and heavy.

The neat thing is the individual parts are not too bad in terms of learnings.

So one of my friends is a musician and also a music industry journalist. I was asking him about pickup choices for a new guitar I got, talking about getting Adam Jones sound and he casually drops this...!!! Lucky bastard!

VNuq2ui.png

Back