New Tusker

Howdy,
I just got a Big Boar Tusker in the mail from the Gossman online store. This is my first Gossman knife, though I have had many other knives from various makers, large, small, and huge.

I like this knife very much. 8" blade, 1 1/2 blade height, .30 (yes) thick. It is made from 3V. I've not had an opportunity to do much with it yet except put my own edge on it. Shaves no problem. I can say the fit and finish is better than most knives I've owned, some of which cost a fair bit more than this BBT. I'll try to post some pics later, but its is also a very nice looking piece.

Anyhow, I don't often endorse things, but this is a very nice knife and Mr. Gossman was easy to deal with via email.

All just FYI.

Howdy,
I just got a Big Boar Tusker in the mail from the Gossman online store. This is my first Gossman knife, though I have had many other knives from various makers, large, small, and huge.

I like this knife very much. 8" blade, 1 1/2 blade height, .30 (yes) thick. It is made from 3V. I've not had an opportunity to do much with it yet except put my own edge on it. Shaves no problem. I can say the fit and finish is better than most knives I've owned, some of which cost a fair bit more than this BBT. I'll try to post some pics later, but its is also a very nice looking piece.

Anyhow, I don't often endorse things, but this is a very nice knife and Mr. Gossman was easy to deal with via email.

All just FYI.

congrats on the new knife WB. looking forward to seeing the pics!

Finally got around to posting some pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back