New USSF Items

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

After more delays then an actual space mission, we are pleased to release the initial offerings in our "USSF" line. Our hope is to continue to expand this line, though that will be dictated by its success. Early reception has been excellent; this type of product line tends to bring more eyes from outside of our usual community, who in turn discover other KA-BAR products. It has not been an easy year to do much of anything besides ship orders and these were a long time coming, but we are proud to have gotten them released before the end of the year. We have a number of additional new products in other lines to be released in the first quarter of 2021 if all goes as planned. Thanks for riding out this storm with us in 2020.

QyUaPh4.jpg

I've got every other variation of the USMC, guess I've gotta have a USSF one.

Your profile does not indicate where you are. Are you in the US or overseas? If you are overseas, in many countries you are redirected to a local Kabar distributor's website.
Hi zzyzzogeton zzyzzogeton I'm actually in Poland, but it's not redirecting, it's displaying error message like when the website could not be reached.

Update: just tried Opera browser with built in VPN and kabar.com works. But it's strange to block traffic from outside US to their website.

Last edited:
Ok, the folder is growing on me. Kabar thank you for having this made in Taiwan vs China. I wish the Becker folder had followed suit. Anyone had one of the older folders similar to the space force one? I think there was a Johnson Outdoors model that looked similar. Just wondering about the lock-up and play?

So I just got this complete set from my amazing wifey. Anybody seen any other gear (tools, flashlights, EDC Gadgets, etc...) that match the color scheme of this set? I have this hairbrained idea to build a USSF survival/tool case with all matched tools.

Nope. Solid up and down. Very minimal side to side. Exactly as much as you might expect in a knife 3X the price.

Back