Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
YT4vtVF.jpg

9JjfJnY.jpg

LPPMC1K.jpg

WdQHn8Y.jpg

0PRS7OK.jpg

qGW48w3.jpg

BKWUitf.jpg

I dig it! Those two big fullers and the thin cord wrap really give this knife a “no BS” look. :thumbsup:

Very woodsman thematic. :thumbsup:

I love the rough forged aspects, and especially nice is his sheath artistry.

The grip looks to be as functional as it is good looking.

Good thread. :D

:eek:
Dammit, you two!
*sigh*

I was just through yourn island neighborhood about 10 days ago, but didn't have enough time to do more than imagine bushwhacking around from the air while hopping homeward in the little prop plane.

Lorien, I'm hoping for the followup thread where you get it all dirty...

Another amazingly fine piece from Sensei Branson.... :cool:

I’m sure the balance and edge geometry almost rivals the sublime elegance and all around excellence of this extraordinary piece....the hamon, the fuller, and the World Class leatherwork....congratulations to you both. :)

Splendid all around - very imaginative :thumbsup:

So, so, fine! I don’t think that Stuart has ever made anything that hasn’t called to me me. Congratulations, Lorien.

thank you all for your complimentary comments. I aim to get out into the forest this afternoon, and if so, will definitely be sporting this blade on my belt. I'll try and get some more pictures and stuff

Man he always makes such fun looking knives. Have fun with that one Lorien!

Great review on “our” knives, Lorien. I whole heartedly agree with everything you’ve said about Stuart’s work, both in knives and leather, and about Stuart, himself. Always such a pleasure interacting with Stuart, and for me, particularly thrilling when his artistry and work can come my way. Mike

Great review on “our” knives, Lorien. I whole heartedly agree with everything you’ve said about Stuart’s work, both in knives and leather, and about Stuart, himself. Always such a pleasure interacting with Stuart, and for me, particularly thrilling when his artistry and work can come my way. Mike

you have one, too?
Stuart is a rare bird in custom knives. I've been watching FiF finally, and I'd love to see him on that show

you have one, too?
Stuart is a rare bird in custom knives. I've been watching FiF finally, and I'd love to see him on that show

Stuart had posted some WIP photos on IG and I was fortunate enough to have it come my way. As he was finishing mine up, he mentioned that he was working on one for you. They are truly fine knives. Stuart’s knives bring me joy every time I handle them.. Mike

Back