• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*New ZT 0562 FT

I very recently purchased a standard ZT 0562 with black G10 scale and after getting it in hand for the first time realized that it is just a little too much knife for my taste. It has been carried only a couple of times and only just around my house. The only cutting it has done through some bacon and toast as I used it while preparing my breakfast one morning. Ha. There is one very small cosmetic flaw that is a little skrape to the G10 near where the stop pin engages the frame. It is from me being careless and dropping it onto a concrete floor while first fiddling with it upon arrival. Just let me know if you’re interested and I will send pics of the “damage”. Other than that it is for all intents and purposes brand new and will come in its original box with everything that came with it. Ideally I would love to get a ZT 0450CF(or 0450), or certain Spydercos(Manix, Native, Smock, etc.) am willing to throw in some extra $ for boot. But I am open to ANY offers.

Back